TWENTY : MEANPLAN

Plan giggled watching the video that Ohm forwarded to him, there he saw Boun singing to Prem whose face is red, he wonder who took the video from infront since Title is the guitarist, it is impossible for Gawin. He is giggling like a junior high girl watching to romance, Perth leaned over to see what Plan is watching, there he saw the video that he just finished watching since Mark send it to him.

"I love you 3000,"

"I love you 3000,"

The last sentence came out from Boun's mouth on the video has been sang by the person behind him, leaning his hands on the table trapping the boy who is sitting, Plan gulped knowing who it was. Perth let out a chuckle as he bro fist with Mean.

"Seems like your sugar daddy is here." said Perth standing up looking at his phone. Plan glared at him but he doesn't care, he only cared for Mark's message.

"Then, I'll go first, take care of your baby, daddy." Perth said teasing the two as he ran away laughing. Mean chuckle as he leaned closer, his breathing could be heard by Plan already.

"Want to eat with daddy?" Mean whispered making Plan to feel a shivers down to his spine, he pushed the senior's face immediately as he tried to calm.

"Daddy who?" Plan rolled his eyes as he turn off his phone putting it back on his pocket. Mean chuckled as he rested his chin on Plan's head, Plan groaned but like it anyway.

"You and Gawin really are the same," Mean said blowing some hair standing, Plan elbowed him as he pouted.

"You both also have..." Mean paused as he sat besides Plan who is avoiding his gaze already.

"Sugar daddy." Mean wiggled his brows receiving a slap from Plan, the older chuckle as he poked his cheeks.

"Nyenyeee!" Plan hissed as he packed his things, Mean just stared at him smiling.

"Cute." Plan seems not to care but actually he is blushing already. He hates it when Mean is being like that because it made his heart skipped a beat.

"You hungry?" Plan shook his head at Mean's question.

"Love you." The older blurted making Plan to glared at him knowing how red his cheeks already, he rolled his eyes as he looked away but smiled anyway. Mean smiled as well as he took away Plan's bag.

"Let's go." Mean said making Plan to nod and follow him walking away.

Plan sighed knowing that their relationship isn't clear yet, neither one of them asked each other, they just became like that because of Mean. Plan doesn't know if this is still teasing or real that's why he can't still hope for the senior. Mean were teasing him so much that sometimes it crosses the line where Plan had to hid his blushing face, had to looked away, had to act normal. Sometimes he acts sweet towards him and the next following day he would act as if nothing happened and be with a girl. Plan was trying to avoid him but Mean were so persistent of teasing him as well.

"My bag." Plan said acting tough, Mean raised his brow as he leaned closer to Plan making their face near. Plan gulped trying not to blushed.

"We haven't reach your---" Mean's words were cutted off as a girl in her uniform who seems to be in her college went to interrupt them, she cling to Mean making Plan to frown.

"Ai'Mean, you said you're having dinner with me tonight." The girl pouted and Mean patted her made making Plan to roll his eyes, before he could witness their flirting session he quickly grabbed his bag from the senior's shoulder as he walked away immediately, he heard the senior calling his name but he didn't turned back walking straight to the street hailing a cab.