ELEVEN

EXPLICIT WORDS AHEAD!!!! NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.

After a long tiring day, Prem decided not to join his friends' hang out that made them to cancel it as well. He needs to rest since tomorrow is the day of the Moon and Star, the boy dumped his body on his bed as he stared on the ceiling, aside from the light coming from his lampshade and fluorescent filling the four corners he sighed as he missed the sunlight entering his room, it's been awhile since the last time it was wide open, he shook his head as he was about to remember it again. He was about to close his eyes but the knocks on his door made him to stomped his feet and dragged himself to the door opening it, there he saw Ohm standing with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"P'Prem, I came here to accompany you since your brothers aren't home yet," Prem didn't answered letting the nong to enter his room, the nong sat on Prem's bed as he looked at the senior back to staring the ceiling again.

"Aren't you sleepy nong?" asked Prem because normally, Ohm would be sleeping at this hour as he observed. The nong chuckle laying next to Prem.

"Dad ask me to accompany you," Ohm said, Prem closed his eyes but managed to hmmm.

"Sometimes I can't help but to think that dad really likes you, if he knew that your parents aren't here he'd call P'Boun and order him to come here, maybe you are his son too!" Ohm joked and Prem just chuckle.

"Because I'm handsome." said Prem and Ohm just laughed as he stood up. He curved his lips seeing the closed window of Prem covered in brown curtains, he walks towards the window and smirked.

"Can I open the window Phi? I want some fresh air." said Ohm and hearing Prem hummed in agreement made him smile even more, he opened the window and smiled evily. As he saw his elder brother on the other window Ohm raised a brow as he assured that the window is wide open enough for the senior to see what happen inside. Ohm went back to the bed as his eyes were still fixed on his elder brother busy leaning his back on the border of his wide window.

"P'Prem," called Ohm, Prem opened his eyes and immediately sat down seeing the face of the nong seems to be crying at anytime soon. As Ohm saw that Prem is worried he then laughed evily on his mind as he glance at his brother.

"P'PREM WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?"

The loud voice of Ohm made Boun to widened his eyes as he faced the window across him wide open, he can clearly see that Ohm is kneeling infront of Prem who is sitting on the bed. He gritted his teeth as his brother stood up after Prem nodded slowly and hugged the senior.

Did he just asked him to be his boyfriend?

Boun grabbed the dictionary on the table near him as he throw it and it hit his brother's head making Ohm to hissed in pain, Prem then was surprised and looked at Boun's direction and closed the window immediately, Boun was strucked for the moment as Prem's eyes were cold like he didn't knew the senior. Boun clenched his fist just seeing Ohm being with Prem. He stormed out from his room and went in to Ohm's room and wrote something on the paper before he kicked the table making all of Ohm's book and things on the table to fell.

"Fuck, it hurst Phi." said Ohm as he pouted but after seeing the reaction of his brother he chuckle making Prem to look at him weirdly.

"Why looking at me like that? First time seeing person got hurt and was still happy?" asked Ohm facing Prem, the senior just raised his brows as he sighed.

"First time seeing?" Asked Ohm again and Prem nodded. The nong laughed loud as he rubbed where he got hit,

"I bet you haven't faced the mirror while laughing?" Ohm mocked making Prem to be confused.