SIX

The whiny kid stomped his feet following his friends, he doesn't want to eat with the senior but what can he do? If it is his friend's happiness then he can't do anything bout that, if he just didn't love his friend, he is now laying on his bed.

"Oi, Ai'Prem, why are you so eager to meet the senior? Wanna get hurt again?" The whiny kid asked making Best to pushed him away, he frowned again as he pushed Best as well.

"Why are you acting like a brat? You look like a rat." said Best and stood beside Prem leaving Mark behind.

"Wow, Rhyme!" Mark mocked as he rolled his eyes at Best.

"Because I am a Rhymer," said Best boasting.

"What Rhymer?!" Mark hissed making Prem to laugh.

"Sarcasm my friend, sarcasm." Best barked making Mark to almost hit him luckily, Prem was there to be their middle man.

"Sarcasm my friend, sarcasm." Prem repeated copying Best that made Best to smacked Prem's head as well.

"I thought Rhymer for the moment I thought you're BNM fan." said Mark that made Best and Prem to looked at them because they don't know what he is talking about. Mark sighed deeply as he is trying to explain.

"Rhymer! BNM Entertainment! Lee Daehwi! AB6IX! SAN E! MXM?!" Mark trying his best with full of gestures and actions, he even is panting.

"Ah, Lee Daehwi, WANNAONE?" Best said nodding.

"Oh, San E-- but isn't it San Mao? The one with few hair?" Prem followed as he wrinkled his forehead as he corrected.

"Argh! Sir Rhymer founder of BNM Entertainment. Lee Eunsang of X1 !" Mark irritatedly said but seems like Best and Prem didn't knew him still making Mark to frown.

"Lee Eunsang is the founder? Wow cool," Best said, wearing an amused expression, Mark grabbed his hair as he pulled it in annoyance. Prem laughed at how idiot Mark is. Best shared a look with Prem holding their laughter as they tricked Mark.

"I wanna be like Lee Eunsang," Said Prem acting as if he is amused by what Best had said.

"But I want to be hia'Boun's," Prem paused as he skew his mouth.

"Wife!" Best and Mark said in unison with their hands held high. The two laughed as if Mark didn't got annoyed by the two.

"Yeah, but who is Rhymer?" Prem pulled back the topic and Best joined in.

"Is he the one who talks in rhyme?" Asked Best again with his hand on chin as if he really is thinkinh hard making Mark to be annoyed again.

"Maybe, like singer, who sings, dancer who dance, then rhymer who rhymes." Prem supported nodding his head as he faced Best, they both thumbs up at each other making Mark to stomped his feet, curled his body and grabbed his hair.

"WHY DO I NEED TO DEAL WITH YOU TWO?!" Mark yelled making Prem and Best to laugh loud.

Boun leaned his back on the wall as he waited for his friends to come out from the car so they can enter the cafe together. As the three went out, they headed immediately, Mean called the nong to join them and Title called his brother to join as well. As they went in the three loud voice of the nongs was heard immediately.

"I look like Jimin and Jin from BTS!" Prem defended as Best shook his head.

"You look like JYP!" Mark barked making Best to nod his head.

"I look like Bang PD-nim." said Best calmly making Mark to agree with him.

"You see, Marks are visuals didn't know our friend here if he's really Mark or not." said Best making Mark to kick his legs, Best groaned and Prem laughed.

"Yeah, Mark Tuan isso handsome, Mark Lee as well and---" Prem was cutted off when Mark barked.

"I claim that I look like Hwang Hyunjin," Mark said shamelessly. Best acted as if he is vomiting and Prem crumpled his face as he shows disagreement.

"I suggest you check your eyes." said Best and tapped Mark's shoulder.

"Hey," As soon as they heard Gawin's voice, the three turned their head and waiid at the seniors. Prem's eyes sparkle seeing Boun looking handsome as always.

"Hia! Let's sit together!" said Prem tapping the chair next to his but Boun sat immediately to Best's side making Prem to pout.

"Mark my boy," Mean said as he sat besides Mark, the nong waiid again as he is afraid that the senior would tricked him again.

"So hungry, let's order already." said Title sitting besides Prem.

As the boys finished eating, Title and Mark headed home first, Best then bid his goodbye as he still need to fetch Kris from his faculty, Gawin who said he is staying because Podd asked him to and Mean going home by himself since he wants to tease Plan and leaving Boun behind is quite good. Boun walks alone no one is besides him and Prem only following the senior.

"Hia," Prem uttered, Boun didn't stopped nor turn his back.

"Hia." Prem called once again, Boun sighed as he hummed.

"Face me." Said Prem, Boun wants to go home already so he faced the nong and was welcomed by a wide and sweet smile.

"Hia, you hate me that much?" Asked the nong seeing the crumpled face of the senior like he was just forced to face the nong.

"Yeah."

"I see." Prem replied as he smiled lightly, he then stared at the senior's cold eyes as he sigh.

"Take care Phi," said Prem not even moving, Boun thought for a second whenever they talked never did the nong turned his back first at the senior.

"You go." Boun said coldly. Prem let out a sigh and smiled again.

"Hia, I told you. I won't turn my back at you first unless I gave up." said Prem as he take a step forward.

"Aren't you tired?" Asked Boun with fierce eyes. Prem gulped as he looked at the floor.

"Tired. But if it's you," Prem paused as he looked at the senior back,

"I got energized instead."

°°°

bahndjskkskskska