FIVE

The golden haired boy was surprised upon seeing the nong sitting in their class, he wasn't supposed to be here since both of them supposed to have their own classes now. The nong sat besides him as their classmates were starting to occupy the empty seats.

"Good morning hia!" Prem smiled as he leaned on the table staring at the senior, Boun didn't show any expression as he stared back at the nong.

"Why are you here?" asked Boun. Prem smiled back as he moved his face nearer to the senior.

"No prof, Prem came here to see hia because I miss hia." Prem said making the senior's classmate to cheer and tease them upon hearing the nong. Prem's smile grew wider as the senior take his eyes away taking out his books, Prem moved closer to him making the rest to cheer again.

"Oi, Boun should appreciate N'Prem's effort."

"Ai'Boun why not accept N'Prem's love?"

"Stop playing hard to get, Ai'Boun." said Title making Prem to thumbs up as he looked at the senior.

"Why don't you marry him yourself?" Boun mocked them as he furrowed his brows making his classmates to sealed their mouth.

As the teacher went in the class became silent, Prem waiid at the prof and asked permission if he can stay and the prof agreed as long as he won't be noisy. The whole class went well as Prem were just staring at the senior the whole time, he is amazed to see the senior not paying attention to the prof,the senior was just sleeping and luckily he is facing the nong. Prem felt that his heart pounds fast, he smiled at how bappy he is to be with the senior without him pushing Prem away. As the class has been dismissed, Boun woke up and packed his belongings as he stood up yawning not paying attention to the kid who is staring at him.

"Hia, I'll come back later." said Prem as he smiled at the senior again before he ran back to his faculty.

"Poor nong needs to ran across 3 buildings just to his love and receives rejection." said Mean as he leaned on the door's side looking at the back of the nong slowly fading.

"Yeah. How effort he is." said Gawin as he leaned on the other side as well.

"Boun's lucky but Prem isn't." said Title as he walks outside and the three followed him.

The whole freshman of the faculty of Economics was gathered, some were whining and some were excited of why they are called out. Prem was just relaxed even though he didn't knew why they werw called to gather, the only thing he has in mind is the happy face, handsome face and the hot senior he had seen yesterday and earlier. He is smiling like an idiot making Mark and Best to looked at each other asking what happened to their friend.

"Maybe introduced Neo as his boyfriend already?" asked Mark with a confused look.

"Maybe he found someone else and realized that P'Boun isn't for him?" Said Best as he looked back at Mark. The two skew their mouth as they keep on thinking what is the cause of their friend's idiot smile.

"Hello freshmen! So we called all of you here because we need a representative for our faculty's Moon and Star!" Said the senior and that made the students to make a loud noise, everyone were gossiping who to nominate and who are on their minds already.

"So to make it fair, we'll be having a nomination." said again, Mark looked down as he tapped Best and Prem.

"My friend, I am thinking---"

"I would like to nominate Mark Siwat kah," said the girl as she giggles and took a glance at Mark. Mark sighed as the senior told him to go down and he followed, Best laughed at his friend's face so as Prem. The two were even clapping their hands laughing at Mark who stood frowning.

"Best Vittawin kah," said one of the girls making Mark to laughed at Best's reaction, Prem's laugh was heard all over.

"Why Best is nominated? I thought it is Moon and Star? He isn't one of those, so why?" Mark protested laughing, the others laughed as well, as Best finally stepped on the ground, he immediately smacked Mark making the rest to laugh at their actions.

"I wonder why too? I am not a Moon nor a Star, because I am the Sun, hot." Said Best making Mark to be mocked, Prem laughed loudly again as he hugged his stomach.

"Wow, hot. that's why you are overcooked." Mark retorted making them to fought with each other that made the senior to smacked their foreheads, they pulled the two away and seems like the students were having fun at the two.

"Prem, I nominate Prem kah!" The cute girl said happily, Prem didn't heard it because his eyes were fixed on the seniors from the other faculty walking towards them. He gulped seeing Boun laughing at his friends, He is so handsome.

"Ai'Prem!" The voice of Mark made him to be back on his self, he then looked at them confused and the senior called him down, he followed.

"So we're going to have a voting okay? The loudest clap will be the Moon and Star." said the senior, Prem isn't paying attention, he tilted his head as he looked his eyes were focused on Boun who is playing basketball topless, there he is again, pressing his lips smiling to himself.

The blonde haired guy shoot the ball on the ring, ringless making Prem to cheered for the senior in his mind. It isn't the first time he saw the senior topless but it is the first time he saw him playing basketball outside topless, usually he plays using his uniform or changing to other clothes but today he choose to be topless, he can clearly see the shining sweat of the senior making Prem's cheeks to blush.

"So our new Moon, Prem and our new Star Nana!" said the senior as he give them a clap, he is expecting the Moon to come infront but was alarmed to see him staring at someone.

"Ai'Moon!" Best and Mark yelled as they pushed Prem who was now back to himself after the loud shout of the two.

"Me?" asked Prem pointing to himself and looked around in disbelief.

"Yes, you!" The senior said making Prem to chuckle as he shook his head.

"You can't be kidding me!" Prem snorted.

°°°

So abxhwniqkskskwk