TWENTY THREE: SPECIAL

The street were filled by noise by fireworks and firecrackers, the people outside seems to be having a fun. Everyone greeted each other, Plan were jumping together with Neo and Ohm, Podd were videocalling his lover, their parents were hugging each other and Prem? Here he is having a piggy back ride at Boun, Boun turned around laughing as Prem hooray.

"Happy New Year!" They greeted, so much noise.

"Happy New Year, hia." Prem whispered to Boun's ear, the senior smiled as he pat the nong's butt making Prem to smack him.

"Perv." Prem hissed, Boun just chuckle as he tilted his head.

"Happy New Year, love." Boun greeted back making Prem to blushed. As the noise ended the two families went back to the yard celebrating it together but Prem and Boun didn't feel hungry as they went upstairs, Prem seems to be exhausted as he helped the elder to cooked food, He immediately dumped his body on the bed as he groaned, Boun then came after he dumped himself on top of Prem, the nong groaned but hugged the senior anyway.

"Sleep?" Asked Boun, Prem shook his head but his eyes were already close, Boun chuckle as he moved to his lover's side. Prem then snuggle to Boun with his face on the senior's neck.

"Hia should go and eat." Prem whispered, Boun hummed patting Prem's head. The nong then took the senior's other hand as he placed it in his cheeks.

"Aren't you hungry?" Asked Boun. Prem shook his head as he pouted as if the senior can see his face.

"How about you eat downstairs hia?" Prem questioned, kissing the senior's palm.

"I rather eat you here than eat there without you." As soon as Prem heard those he bit the senior's hand making Boun to hissed, Prem chuckle.

"Prem is not a food hia." The nong replied sniffing the senior's neck, Boun clicked his tongue as it tickles him. He then pulled Prem as he kissed the nong's lips and chuckle.

"Prem is hia's special food, only." Prem hit Boun as he heard those from him making him blushed and feel nervous.

"Then, hia is Prem's special food as well." Prem stated, Boun chuckle as he dragged himself up topping Prem, he then leaned closer as he brushed his lips against Prem's soft lips, Prem's breath hitched.

"Prem is the most delicious food, I thank your parents for that." said Boun making Prem to laugh as he pulled the senior's face again sealing their lips. They kissed hungrily, Prem welcomed Boun's tongue by his, he raked his hand through the senior's hair as Boun's hand were touching Prem's body, every touch the senior is making were leaving hot touches adding more pleasures, Boun's kisses went down to Prem's jaw, to his cheeks and down to his neck. Prem pushed the senior as he took his shirt off and the senior did the same. Their lips met again, the kisses went deep, Prem sucking the senior's lips and Boun, sliding his hand through Prem's back, the nong gasped as Boun pinches his butt.

"Soft." Boun mumbled, Prem blushed he then seductively licked his lips as the senior hump between his clothed bottom, he was about to contradicts the senior's movement but the sudden loud knock made them to stopped.

"DAD SAID IF YOU TWO WON'T GO DOWN RIGHT NOW HE WILL FORBID THE TWO OF YOU SEEING EACH OTHER!!!" The two looked at each other, that was Phuwin who were shouting his throat out. Boun gulped as he bit his lower lips, Prem immediately put on his shirts ready to go out but Boun pulled him back.

"I'm hella--"

"Jerk off!" Prem said ready to leave but was stopped again seeing his boyfriend's needy face, he sighed as he kissed Boun.

"Quickie." said Prem taking off his clothes and Boun's face lightened, he pushed the nong pinning his front on the wall as he pushed down his boxer.

"Quickie." Boun repeated kissing Prem's neck, taking the lube from the bed. He poured the liquid into his buddy as he rubbed some to the nong's cave.

The room filled with pants, body crashing and moans, the wet musky smell having it slick their bodies. The senior thrusts went faster and hard making Prem's knees to wobble, his hand jerking his own were slowing down as he came, Boun bit Prem's shoulder as he cums loads of him inside making Prem to scream, Boun pants as Prem were praying not to go limping after.

"IF YOU DON'T COME OUT IN 2 MINUTES DAD WILL SURELY GET IN!!" Boun chuckle as he kissed Prem's neck and lips, Prem who's eyes were half- opened cling into the senior's neck.

"Don't mind dad, let's...sleep." said the nong, Boun then carried him as he laid him on the bed wiping his bottom as he laid next to him. Later did they know, Phuwin and Ohm were just playing around.

°°°

That's the last. Bsshhsjajaja meet you in my SunMork/Winteam fanfic hehe