SEVENTEEN

Heavy breathes coming from Prem was heard in the empty room, he quickly went to the back pushing some chairs and tables as he was about to hid himself he was startled as he heard the loud bang of the door, there entered Mark and Best panting as well.

"Don't scare me!" Prem said in between his lungs, he sighed in relief as he leaned on the wall. Best then walked towards him pulling Mark with him.

"That smartass senior is really looking for you! Damn, you should hide now!" Mark stated as he pulled the big box with books and pushed Prem behind it. Prem then positioned himself and his two friends made his place secure not to obvious that someone is hiding behind it, they even put a little plywood on top of his head and put some books so if the senior would cheek he'd just thought that it was a pile of books.

"Great!" Best said as he leaned over but was startled as he heard the footsteps coming from the hallway and so as the senior's voice, the two shared a stare as they looked around thinking what to do.

"Fuck, Best you are smarter than me think what to do!" Mark hissed, Best was panicking as well as he turned around.

"No, you are smarter than me! Fucking find a way!" Best replied and Prem who heard those laughed silently, just this time his friends were passing who is the smart one when they were arguing all the time on who is smarter.

As the senior came in the room, Best couldn't think straight as he pulled Mark over hugging the latter as he acted kissing him, Mark was startled but he knew that his friend is doing this for good.

"Oh- hey," Boun said surprised at the sight, Mean was then raising his brow and Title widened his eyes seeing Best almost kissing his younger brother, Mark.

"Damn, Ai'Best what are you doing?!" Title came and interrupted the two, Mean being mean took a photo of the two hugging as he sent it to Kris, laughing evily. The two pulled off as they smiled awkwardly at the seniors, Prem covered his mouth as he tried his best not to make any noise.

"Oi P' we're just confirming something," Best reasoned to Title and the senior just dragged Mark away from him, Mark then looked at his brother as he sighed.

"You two are something" said Mean laughing, Best smiled awkwardly again as he sat on the table.

"Is Prem not with you?" This time the smartass senior asked making Best to act confused, he can win best actor for that.

"Isn't he going to have a lunch with you?" asked Best trying to look serious, Boun seems believe.

"We haven't seen each other, he isn't replying to me either." Boun said look at his phone's screen, Best then shrugged as he looked at Mark who were strangled by Title.

"Maybe he's on the cafeteria waiting, he bid his goodbye first." It was Mark, then Prem closed his eyes hearing them.

"Ao, Our class will start in less than 36 minutes, I'm hella hungry as well let's go to the cafe maybe Prem is waiting." said Mean as he smirked at Best, knowing that something is off, he pulled Boun who is sighing don't want to leave and Title who pushed Mark away as he was being dragged. As the three were nowhere in the area, Best sighed and Mark helped Prem to stand up.

"Thank God, I don't want the butterflies again." Prem said sitting on the chair comfortably, Best then leaned as he sat as well, Mark laid on the table between the chairs.

"Next is what?" Best asked and Mark pulled out his phone as he tapped his notes.

"Make the senior jealous-- damn, Did Kris made you so fucking jealous before?" Mark laughed, Best pinches Mark's waist as he leaned again looking at Prem.