EIGHT

Mark was startled by the sudden bang, then there he saw Prem who is the culprit for slamming the door. Best lifted is head seeing Prem's pikachu face again. He pulled Mark over as he whispered.

"Hey, our friend is depressed." said Best. Mark looked at him as if he is also thinking for a way on how to make his friend smile. As Prem sat on his chair the ringtone of his alarm suddenly rang,

"Pika..Pika..Pikachu!" followed by the loud instrumental music that made the others to looked at them. Mark and Best widened his eyes as he saw Prem's face not even smiling nor a single happiness. Usually if he hears the alarm he would go and ran to the blonde haired guy's building passing the 3 buildings but now, he seems to be not himself. He stopped the alarm as he turned off his phone and ducked his face.

"What happened?" Best asked, Prem looked at him plainly as he skew his mouth.

"Let me sleep over to your house." said Prem and Best raised a brow, he really has a problem, best thought. He nodded his head as he ruffles Prem's hair.

"I'll join too." Mark said sitting besides Best.

Prem closed his eyes as he feel exhausted for the meantime, he wants to sleep since he can't get enough a good sleep and he needs to wake up early so he can cook for Boun and wait for him earlier than Boun's regular time to go to school so the senior can't find a way to avoid the nong. He sighed upon remembering what happened the other night. He then turned on his phone again and log in to his account.

Yuki and Boun is officially dating.

📷attached photo of the two walking with each other.

"Told you, they are."

"Congratulations to the cute couple."

"Wow, never knew P'Boun has feelings for you."

Best Vittawin
"Amazing post it made me smart."

Mark Siwat
"Wow cool post thanks for sharing."

Title Krt
"Why didn't you tell us?"

Prem frowned, he feel hurt, so hurt that he can't even notice that he is already sniffing, he turned off his phone as he slammed it on the table that made it a crack, Mark and Best looked at each other as they tapped Prem's shoulder.

"I know you're mad about the page's news." said Mark, Prem ducked his face again as he sniffed.

"Not mad." Prem snorted, Best ruffled Prem's hair again showing comfort as he hummed.

"You're a human not mud," said Mark being stupid again. Best was about to smack him because it's not helping when Prem sit still as he looked at the two.

"I think I'm mud," said Prem making Best to look at him in confusion.

"Yes you are a mud," Mark replied making Best to smack him.

"Why? He is letting the step on his pr- aw! Ouch! Hey-- Ahh!" Mark cutted off his own words as Best attacked him with his palm, Mark stood up running around the room and Best chasing him.

"Hey! You are a bother!" Mark scowled as he faced Best. The latter just looked at him as he smiles.

"No, I am your brother." Best replied, Mark shows annoyance as he turned his back to Best.

"Face me!" Best yelled and it hurts Prem, he remembered the time when he went to meet the senior telling him to face the nong. What his bestfriends doing is making him to remember the old times. The times when he needs to follow the senior and being crazy or stupid so the senior would pay some attention to him. Never not until now that Boun engaged a relationship, before the senior hasn't been in a relationship so Prem were tailing him but now's different because he already has someone. He preferred girls anyway.