Chapter 21

Karou opened the door. "Hey."

"Where is she?" Rose asked instantly.

"Upstairs. She won't come out of her room. I've tried to get her to stop crying but it just got worse."

"We've got to see her." Judy said.

The women walked upstairs and to Marcy's suite of rooms. Karou pushed open the doors to show Marcy sprawled in her bed with the twins hugging her.

Mercedes went to her and laid beside her. "What happened?"

"I told him." Marcy whimpered.

"Where is he?" Quinn got in the bed, too.

"I don't know."

"I don't understand." Jeanette freely admitted. "He wasn't supposed to leave."

"You got what you wanted." She rubbed her nose.

"I didn't want this." Jeanette bit her lip. "No one wanted you together as much as me."

"Maybe we shouldn't have made you tell him?" Judy felt guilty.

"He would have found out eventually." Marcy rubbed her cheek against a pillow.

"What was your plan anyway?" Karou was confused.

"If I had a plan, this wouldn't have happened."

"You didn't have a plan?!" Laura was shocked.

"Being pregnant killed my plan."

"He'll be back." Rose was sure.

"Yeah, with custody papers. He's going to take my kids from me. He's going to take me to court and once the judge hears what I did, he's going to take my kids from me. All three of them. Then he's going to move out and I'll never see any of them ever again."

"Marcy." Judy sat on the bed. "Your imagination is astounding. He cannot take the kids from you just because you didn't tell him you were pregnant."

"I deserve it."

"Marcy, stop it!" Laura ordered.

"I do. What if Pierre hadn't dumped me?"

"What does he have to do with anything?" Santana asked.

Yuria's eyes widened. "You wanted him to think he got you pregnant!"

Mercedes' mouth fell open. "Is that why you slept with Pierre?!"

"I told you I deserved this." Marcy buried her head under the pillow.

"Marcy, how could you?!"

Mally hit her hand. "No yell at Mommy!"

Mercedes dragged him off Marcy's body and hugged him to her chest tightly and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry, baby. But Mommy did a bad thing."

"Mommy bad?"

"Mommy hurt Daddy's feelings."

His little mouth formed an "O". "No Mommy. Say sorry. Make Daddy happy again."

"Daddy hates me." Marcy muttered.

"He doesn't hate you." Rose rolled her eyes. "I've done plenty of things to your father."

Marcy cried harder.

Jeanette rubbed her back. "Your mother didn't mean that."

Rose sulked.

Judy sighed. "Come on. Get out of bed."

"I'm never leaving this bed again!" Marcy shouted.

Quinn moved the pillow from her face. "You're going to live in this bed for the rest of your life?"