Chapter 62

Mercedes yawned as she set Cai in his crib. "I think I'm going to take a nap."

"We all should." Mike set Mike-Mike in his crib.

Both babies made sounds but stayed asleep.

"Are you going upstairs?" She asked as they tiptoed out.

"I think I should move in down here." Mike shut the door behind them and walked with her to her room.

She smiled. "Yay. I get you all the time."

"We were talking about what we were going to do after the twins were born anyway."

"I think it's a great idea." She stood on her toes to kiss him but ended up yawning in his face.

He cracked up laughing. "Get in the bed."

She giggled before shuffling forward quickly.

M&MC

"Wheezy!" Santana burst into her room.

"Shhh! Tana!" Mercedes put a finger to her mouth.

"Sorry!" She whispered before sneaking forward.

But the outburst made Mike-Mike cry. Mercedes soothed him before it got wildly out of hand.

"I told you, you were too ghetto." Quinn climbed into the bed.

Marcy helped the twins climb into the bed with one hand while holding Riley with her free arm. "You're always so loud, chick. Got a volume button we can violate?"

Santana threw both ugly looks. "Your little sisters are a pain, Aretha."

"Well you did just upset my baby." Mercedes pointed out.

Santana stuck her bottom lip out.

"But I still love you."

"Thank you for stepping on me..." Mike monotoned.

"Sorry." Mickey peeked at Cai.

"What's up, guys?" Mercedes asked the other women.

"Wait." Mike held up a hand. "Will there be boy talk?"

Without missing a beat, Marcy lied. "Yes."

He grimaced. "I'll go see what the guys are up to." He gave Cai to Marcy, who put Riley down. "I'll be back soon, Mercy."

Mercedes accepted his kiss and watched him walk out. She smiled to herself.

"Oh, look at you!" Quinn teased as she sat extremely close to her twin. "Your boyfriend makes you happy?!"

Santana laughed. "Chang has stepped his game up."

"He's making Puck look bad." Quinn agreed.

"He's making me forgive Mal for this." Marcy motioned to her stomach as she settled in Mike's prior position.

"I wasn't sure how bad it was going to be but I now understand why you called Mal all those names." Mercedes rocked back and forth. "I wish I'd been able to get the drugs."

"You saw that needle with Rye." Marcy used her foot to trap said baby on the bed. "You would've wimped out."

Mercedes' mouth fell open. "How dare you?!"

"You're terrified of needles."

"I'm more terrified of that pain. I'm not letting him near me again."

"You will heal and your hormones will work against you. 9 out of 10 women will get horny again."

"Marcy, don't say that in front of the kids!"