Summers and Bummers

Kol grabbed me by the neck and threw me away from him easily. I gasped as I hit a tree, knocking the breath out of me before I fell to the ground. Kol turned towards Elena and back handed her, making her kneel beneath him as blood ran down her lip and she spit out blood. "Now this is what I missed.. two people connecting." He stated in amusement towards us as I coughed, slowly getting up from the ground. I vamped towards him and swung, hitting him in the jaw. I backed away and turned swiftly around, going to kick him in the face but he grabbed my leg in his hands and twisted it. I yelled out in pain, hearing it break from under me as Kol laughed and let me fall to the ground. "It's lonely on the other side.. and I swear being invisible will drive you mad." He pointed out, tilting his head down towards me as Elena vamped at him from behind, kicking his feet out from under him. Kol clenched his jaw and vamped up before towards her, grabbing her by the throat angrily. "The way you couldn't see me standing in front of you.. Or feel the breath on your cheek as I whispered all the ways I wished for you to suffer." Kol whispering emotionlessly towards Elena as he held her in his hand while she squirmed from under him. Elena heavily breathed from within his grasp before I clenched my jaw and slowly stood up behind him..

"Why don't you keep wishing on that, cousin.." I stated emotionlessly towards him. Kol furrowed his eyebrows and looked over his shoulder at me before I pushed everything that I had in me, towards him. I screamed out and gasped as I felt the power go through me before Kol started yelling out in pain and dropped Elena, leaving her on the ground gasping as breath returned to her. Kol flew back, landing on the ground in front of me and I took a deep breath and let my hands fall to my sides. I breathed heavily and weakly towards him as my eyes narrowed and watched as he slowly got up from the ground, breathing heavily back at me.

"Alas.. Now my wish will come true." Kol stated with a chuckle towards me as he placed a smirk on his lips. I looked to the side of me and towards Elena who held her throat from the ground, before I turned back to Kol who vamped towards me. I clenched my jaw back at him before he quickly turned away from me and caught a stake that was aiming for his heart.

"How many times do I have to kill you!" A familiar voice yelled towards him in annoyance. I furrowed my eyebrows as Jeremy stood across from Kol, holding his crossbow in his hands. I groaned and held my stomach before I weakly fell to the ground as the draining of power overwhelmed me.

"Jeremy Gilbert." Kol stayed in annoyance towards Jer who held the crossbow threateningly towards him still. "Welcome back.." He added, nodding slowly as a smirk appeared on his face. "Now, what's that saying? Kill me once, shame on you.. Kill me twice, shame on—" Kol started before Stefan appeared from behind him and snapped his neck quickly. I watched Kol slowly fall to the ground in front of me and I scoffed softly, looking away from him in disgust.

"Let's leave it at that, shall we?" Stefan asked, breathing heavily in annoyance down at Kol before he looked towards me and furrowed his eyebrows as Elena hovered over me now.

"Mariana?" Jeremy asked loudly in concern before he ran towards me. I looked up at him as Elena furrowed her eyebrows before they engulfed each other.

"Jeremy." Elena whispered as sobs came over her and she pulled him tightly towards her. Jeremy sighed and ran a hand over her head before they slowly pulled away. I furrowed my eyebrows up at him as he hovered over me in concern. I slowly held a hand out towards him before I felt him... His touch. His warmth.. I slowly shook my head and felt my eyes glaze over before Jeremy carefully took me in his arms and I breathed out, gasping as I put an arm around him, holding him closely towards me.