Me, Myself and I

"Seriously, I shouldn't be winning." Jeremy stated jokingly back at me as we jogged around campus.

"Three weeks without any booze doesn't make you Iron Man. I can still vamp circles around you." I countered in amusement as I caught up to him.

"You mean you can cheat?" He corrected and smiled at a bunch of volleyball players as he jogged past their group.

"Or I could pants you in front of the entire girls volleyball team." I pointed out in amusement as I looked over my shoulder at the pathetic girls.

"Doubt they'd mind." He replied jokingly and I chuckled, shaking my head before running in front of him and stopping.

"Okay, I give up. What did you do with my miserable and half-drunken brother." I stated in confusion as I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest.

"He canceled Bonnie's cell phone.. Cried until there was nothing left and got all of the grief out of his system.. He is ready to move on." Jeremy answered with a nod and I slowly sighed and looked away from him. "What?" He asked, looking me over in some concern and I folded my arms over my chest.

"It's about Bonnie, Jer." I replied in some defeat and watched him furrow his eyebrows.
~~~

"Damon said that she found peace." Jeremy stated emotionlessly.

"He thought that Kai had killed her but he just found out that she was alive and he's doing everything that he can-" I started before he cut me off.

"So you're back to defending him?" Jeremy asked shaking his head in disbelief. "And all it took was one hallow promise to bring Bonnie back." Jeremy said scoffing  and I slowly sighed.

"Jeremy, I get it. You're pissed at me because Damon came back while Bonnie didn't and instead of even wanting to look at him, I'm pissed at the stupid fact that Elena was with him when he took his last breath and I wasn't.." I said and he looked away from me. "But I love Damon. I love Bonnie the same amount and if I get the slightest hope that we can bring Bonnie back... I will chance it. It's Bonnie." I warned before I turned away from him. "And Liv is helping us with the spell since I can't go back in time while doing it." I added before I started running again.

-Time Skip-

"What does Matt want with Stefan?" I asked confused.

"I don't know, it's Matt. Food, money, new social class?" Damon answered sarcastically and I smirked as we walked deeper into the woods. "Whatever it is, it's better to distract Stefan from his massive screwup with Caroline." He added and I rose my eyebrow. "Did you know about that? How she felt about him?" He asked me with a skeptical look.

"She told me a little while back." I informed him. "And whatever you're thinking, I want both of them to be happy." I added as we walked into the cemetery. "Hey." I said as Liv came into view and she turned to us. "Thanks for doing this." I stated nodding and looking down at the Gilbert graves we were standing near.

"Don't worry about it. I needed an excuse to get out of Tyler's frat house.. Way too much boy. Gross." She added and I smirked a bit. "You got everything?" She asked looking at Damon.

"Yup. Blood from a Bennett, Lucy, to be exact." He added. "And the ascendant from whatever the hell your last name is." Damon stated and I rolled my eyes as he handed them to her.

"Parker." Liv replied annoyed. "So this is the famous ascendant?" She asked looking down at it.

"Yup." Damon replied in annoyance.

"I'm surprised that Joe gave it up." Liv added looking at us and I rose my eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked, tilting my head at her a bit.