TWO.

[HARRY'S POV:] (I hope this isn't confusing, his pov starts around the middle of chapter 1, i just want to let you into his mind..)

*ring ring*
My ring clad finger pressed down on the doorbell of the Johnson's home. Evan, one of my loyal employees, was hosting another meeting at his house. Although meetings were a part of my job, I'd do anything to be back at home, guzzling down some drinks and calling up one of my many women. Hopefully Evan would have some wine.

The door suddenly swung open and revealed a short, chubby, older man. "Harry Styles, sir." He greeted me, sticking out his hand to shake with mine. "Evan." I nodded at him.

"Come in, come in." He gestured at me to get me off the porch. The second I stepped into the welcoming home, the smell of lemon cleaner and baking food filled my nostrils. Odd mix, but surprisingly good. As Evan began talking about some of his ideas for tonight's meeting, his eyes landed on something behind me and his words trailed off.

"Angelica!" He barked out, eyebrows furrowing. "Where do you think you're going? And in that-"

My mind began turning. Angelica? Who was that? Evan had briefly mentioned having a daughter before, maybe that was her. But I thought she was a older, graduated, and not even living in the house. My curious thoughts were interrupted when another softer voice spoke.

"I, uh, I'm going out."

"To where?" Evan said skeptically, as if he didn't trust her.

"A party." She almost whispered. I smirked at that statement. A party girl huh?

"Oh no your not." Evan scoffed. "It's nearly ten at night! You'll go right back to your room and go to bed."

At this point, I decided to turn around and join in the conversation, although it wasn't exactly my place to do so. When I turned around and my eyes landed on her I was speechless for a moment, and that never happens to me. After all, I'm Harry Styles, a man in power, in control. I'm the one who makes people (mainly women) speechless.

Time seemed to freeze for a second as I took in her features. 5 seconds became 5 hours. She was taller than her father, but still an average height. Her lanky legs led up to a curved waist. Her body enclosed in a tight black dress, breasts peeking up at the top of the dress. She looked to be 18 at least, which made me breathe a sigh of relief.

My eyes landed on her face, she had dirty blonde hair framing her pale skin, deep blue eyes, and pink tinted cheeks. She was blushing when looking at me! God she was gorgeous and I wanted her.

I cleared my throat and removed my bottom lip from my teeth."If you don't mind me interupting, I think you should let her go, Evan."

"To a party at this time of night?"

"Well sure, teens these days should have more freedom.... I could go with her if that would make you seem more comfortable.. just to watch over her."

Evan narrowed his eyes as if in deep thought. He shrugged his shoulders and agreed. I tried not to let a huge grin break out on my face. I held out my hand to shake as a goodbye gesture.

"Well it was nice talking to you, and I'll give you a call. Angelica you behave yourself, and for the love of god, put on a jacket or something." Evan said before sending us on our way.

I led Angelica outside, towards my car, silently. She seemed timid and almost scared of me in a way. Which was understandable. I knew I gave off a daunting, powerful, and intimidating vibe.

Once at the car, she climbed into the passenger seat and folded her hands under her crossed legs, looking unsure how to hold herself. I couldn't help but silently examine her every move. Something about her was just so intriguing.

"So, what's your name?" She suddenly asked.

"Mr. Styles, but just call me Harry. That sounds too formal." I replied truthfully, although I loved being called Mr. Styles and sir.

She nodded quietly in response.

"Can I call you Angel?" I asked, not really meaning to say it out loud.

"What-why?"

"Angelica is too long, yeah?" I covered.

"How about Angela?"

I looked back over at her, giving her a soft smile and nod. Maybe she'll warm up to the angel nickname later?
"So what's the address to this party?" I said, realizing I didn't even know where we were going.

"Fuck!" She suddenly yelled out, causing me to whip my head over to see what was the problem. She was hurriedly searching for her phone in her jacket pocket.

"Hey, hey, there will be none of that around me." I told her.

"Sorry." She said sheepishly. She read out the address from her phone and we drove in more silence. Only about five minutes later, we pulled up in front of a basic looking house party. cars and people scattered all over the property. I parked, turned off the car, and opened up Angelica's door. She jumped out of the car, causing the hem of her dress to bounce up for a second. I had to avert my gaze to avoid completely staring and scaring her.

I watched as she removed her jacket, tossing it onto the seat. She glanced up at me, making eye contact.

"You're really coming in with me?" She said with an almost unnoticeable eye roll.

I hummed in response, not really liking the attitude she was giving me. "Father's orders. And hey, didn't he tell you to wear that?" I pointer to the forgotten coat in the car. She shrugged and said "but don't I look better without it?"

I had to really restrain myself from grabbing her wrist, pushing her up against the car, and kissing her. Of course she looked good without it and she even looked good with it for all I cared. I shook off the filthy thoughts and started walking up to the house.

I held the door open for her as we stepped inside. Man it's been awhile since I've been to one of these trashy parties.