SIXTEEN.

SMUT WARNING:

His hands on my waist spun me around so I was facing in front of him. He silently pushed me forward, making me walk towards the spiral steps. He didn't let go of my waist until we were in his bedroom and in front of his bed. He gently let me go, making me fall face first into the mattress. My skin tingling from where his hands once were.

"Can I touch you?" Harry asked, his tone nearly begging.

I gave him my consent with a small yes. I could barely utter a word. His hands moved to cup under my jaw. He had me under some kind of spell. We kissed only for a few seconds, and I was already needy for his touch.

His large hands moved from where they were resting on my neck while we kissed to down my arms and under my shirt. His hands were warm while his rings were cold. Goosebumps rose all over my skin. He groped at my breasts over the fabric of my strapless bra. He was quick to unfasten in and let it fall off from under my shirt. His hands stopped touching moved away from under my shirt.

He hadn't even laid a finger on my bare boobs and my nipples were already hard and pointed. It was obvious I was turned on. You could clearly see them under my thin shirt. He tsked and moved down to my miniskirt. Fingers looped on the denim belt loops, helping him yank it down my legs. I now stood in a silk thong and short teeshirt.

He was already groaning and I wasn't even fully undressed. We hadn't labelled our relationship yet. Only a few weeks ago we were calling each other friends. If Harry continued, I doubted we'd still be labeled as friends.

He grabbed my arms and laid me down on his black silky sheet covered bed. I reached out to unbutton his shirt, feeling like I was the only one awkward and exposed. "Ah ah ah, not so fast, baby." He removed my hands and placed them at my sides.

I watched as he unbuttoned the shirt himself and tossed it carelessly on the wooden floor. I could now clearly see all of his intricate tattoos. A butterfly, sparrows, laurel leaves, a mermaid, rose, ship, a bee or fly, anchor, the list went on. All I knew was that he looked hot as hell with the scattered ink on his tanned, toned skin. I wanted to know about each and every one in detail, but now was not the time.

He sat there for a moment too long. I started to worry he was regretting his actions or he didn't like how I looked.

He snapped out of it and shook his head. "I'm sorry, you're just fucking breathtaking and I haven't even seen all of you yet." My skin heated up at his words. I watched him take his pointer finger and thumbs and tweak my nipples through the flimsy shirt fabric. He took it off my torso and threw it on the floor to join his lonely shirt.

He sucked in a breath seeing my bare breasts all perky, taunt, and round. He began searching through his pocket until he found what he was looking for. His wallet?

My curious eyes watched him take out his familiar credit card that he had just charged on me a few hours ago. He smirked at my confused expression. He used the edge of the card and lightly dragged it all over my neck, collar, and chest. He tickled the edge over my nipples making them even more pointed. My back arched off the bed at the feeling.

He put the card back in his wallet but took out a wad of cash. "For every bill in here, is a kiss I will give to you on your body." He said.

He pulled out the first Benjamin Franklin from the band. "One." He pressed his soft lips to mine, moving them in sync with mine for a few drawn out seconds. "Two." He kissed my cheek. "Three." The other cheek. "Four." He pressed his lips on my jawline. "Five." The next kiss was on my neck, leaving a definite hickey. "Six." My ear. "Seven." My other ear. "Eight." The other side of my neck. "Nine." my collarbone. "Ten." My right nipple. "Eleven." My left nipple. "Twelve." In between my breasts. "Thirteen." My navel. "Fourteen." My right hipbone. "Fifteen." My left hipbone. "Sixteen." The inside of my thigh. "Seventeen." The other inside of my thigh. "Eighteen."

My heart quickened when he didn't put a kiss anywhere. My pussy was absolutely throbbing. I needed to be touched there. I didn't realize I was surrounded in money until I looked down to see what his hands were doing next. He had a hold on my thong but he wasn't moving it.

One finger stroked down the silky fabric towards my covered slit. He grinned at the wetness he caused. "Now who did this?" He asked in his low, sultry voice. "You did."

"And who am I?" He smirked down at me, a messy curl falling onto his forehead.

"Harry."

"Wrong, sweetheart." His fingers were playing with the sides of my panties. I just wanted them off already!

What was he playing at? Oh right, I remembered how he reacted last time I used this name.

"Daddy!" I yelled out a little too loud out of excitement that I remembered. He suddenly whipped my thong off my body so fast and hard that it tore right in two where he was gripping it.

"Hey! That was real silk! Those were expensive." I whined.

He grabbed a handful of cash from the sofa next to me. "I wonder how I, a millionaire man, will pay for a new pair? Or maybe twenty, since it looked so goddamn good on you." He released the money and let it drift down on top of me. Narcasistic Harry was hot!

He leaned down between my now bare thighs and placed a kiss on my wet nub. "That's nineteen. Should I keep kissing down your body or stop here?"

"Stop here please, daddy! Please!" I begged.

He bit his lip and stared at me. "Well since you asked so nicely babygirl." He stuffed a long finger up inside of me so fast, I barely had time to register the fact that he was about to touch me where I wanted it most.

My back jumped off the bed as my hips bucked forward. He pulled his finger out and curled it along the way. He jammed it back in deeper this time. So deep that his cold ring was pressed against my lower lips. The metal just added to the feeling. He thrust his finger in and out at a top speed. Never in my life have I ever felt this good.

He removed his finger and glanced up at my pleasured face. "You have a fantastic pussy, now let's see how you taste." He put his mouth on my clit and started licking. His tongue went back and forth, side to side, and figure eights. I was a moaning mess. He had to hold my hips down against the bed because I kept pushing up against his face.

He kept moaning into me, causing vibrations that radiated through my entire body. His nose occasionally nudged against my little nub, making my toes curl up. He stuck his tongue inside of me next, wiggling and shaking it around. My legs were beginning to shake. I knew this feeling all too well, except for this time it felt a bit different.

"Daddy gimme more!" I yelled out.

"Say please, angel. Didn't anyone teach you manners. Beg for it!" He said, taking his mouth off me for a second.

"Please daddy, please. Keep going. Faster, rougher, harder!"

"As you wish." My legs were violently shaking now and Harry knew I was close. "Come on my face now." He said, biting down on my clit. I moaned out and spasmed. This was it. My liquids leaked out all over his ready mouth. He licked up every last drop and kissed back up my shaking body.

"Jesus. That was amazing. Thank you." I said with a shaky voice.

"You're welcome baby. I promise I'll get you some more of those pretty little panties for you." He said with a wink.

.......

Yay first smut scene! I hope you liked it! I also have a harry one shots book if anyone likes shit like this ;) check it out!