NINE.

[STILL HARRY'S POV]
*one week later*

"God yes, Harry!" She moaned as I pounded into her faster. My hands roamed to her ass, where I hit her, hard. "Yes! Thank you!" She shouted out, closing her eyes tightly.

I continued to thrust into her as my mind inevitably wandered to something so off topic, Angelica.

Here I was fucking some random woman I met outside my office building and all i could think of was her. It's been a week since I've seen her or talked to her. I couldn't help but see her face when I closed my eyes. I wondered what she's been doing without me. Anger and jealousy took over me the more I thought about my angel.

The woman began raking her nails against my back, no doubt leaving deep claw marks. I didn't mind, I loved receiving the pain as much as I loved giving it. My hand flew to her throat, while the other one remained next to her head to prop me up above her. I grasped her neck and let my fingers tighten, loving the way her eyes widened and her heart raced faster.

She tried to let out another moan, but it turned into a strangled cry instead. I released her throat when her face started turning red. I focused the rest of my worried and angry energy fucking into her harder. She started clenching tighter around my cock, causing me to groan. She suddenly released without even a warning, coating my cock in her juices. I soon came after her, snapping my eyes shut and seeing Angelica's face, I sprayed my release all over her stomach and chest.

I regained my composure, got off of the woman, and quickly put my clothes back on to avoid cuddling or clingy-ness women usually liked to do after sex.

I glanced at her, still laying on the bed, she was now turned on her side, smirking at me. "No round two, Mr. Styles?"

I began to grow annoyed, I just wanted a quick fuck to release my emotions. "No. Get out." I said.

She frowned at me and remained where she laid on my guest bed in my penthouse.

I huffed out a breath. "C'mon are you deaf? Leave!" I snapped.

She rolled her eyes and started putting her clothes back on. Just before she left, she scribbled her phone number onto the notepad on the bedside table. At last she left and I cruppled up the evidence of her being here.

[ANGELICA'S POV]

It's been a week since I got grounded and saw Harry last. I was getting annoyed with him. If I never went along with his fabulous idea than I wouldn't even be sitting here all alone. Summer had just started and I felt like I was wasting it laying around in my room.

Music drifted through the air on the radio as I hummed along. At least I had the phone Harry gave me. I was able to hide that from my parents so I still had contact with the real world. I filled Jessica in on everything that happened since the party, leaving out a few parts, meaning almost everything that happened between Harry and I. She still didn't know about him and I didn't want her too.

Knowing her, she'd tell the entire student body. She didn't mean to but she could never keep a secret. I barely trusted her with anything. I had friends but she was my only close one. I never confided in anyone nowadays. No one knew my secrets except for me, myself, and I.

Suddenly the phone in my hand started ringing. No caller ID and an unrecognized number. I hesitantly hit answer and put it to my ear.

"Hey."

"Harry?"

"Yeah that's me. How are you?"

How was I? Why the hell was he calling me a whole week later? How did he even get my number? What did he want?

"How'd you even contact me?" Is all I could reply with since so many questions were swirling around my brain. I heard him laugh on the other line.

"Did you forget I gave you that phone? I had the number written down."

"....and why are you calling?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

I could practically see his surprised face on the phone. Did he not understand I was upset with him?

"Babe, I'm just checking up on you.

"Don't call me that." I snapped back. He stayed silent on the other line.
"Harry I'm grounded, you got me grounded." Maybe it wasn't really all his fault that I was in this situation. After all I was the one who wanted to go to that party, get drunk, and fall for Jason's dumb tricks.

He accepted the blame and apologized anyways. "I'm sorry, honest. Can I take you to dinner?"

"What? Why?" I asked, stunned he would even ask something like that. I also completely forgot I wasn't allowed to go out, hence my grounding.

"Just to make it up to you. I have a really good place in mind, I'll think you'll like it. It's a big, fancy place but I get my own room in there because of business-"

"I can't." I interjected into his long rant. "I can't leave the house for a month. I'm grounded, remember." He was quiet for a second, so quiet, I wondered if he was still there.

"I'll be there at 7, I won't take a no for an answer. Can you sneak out?"

I let out a long sigh. "I do it all the time so why not." I knew he wouldn't give up until I said yes. He seemed so persistent to take me out. I wondered if this was more than strictly a nice friend thing to do. "Great, I'll text you when I'm out front."

"Okay, bye Harry."

"Goodbye Angela." Just as I was about to hang up and turn off my phone he said, "wait."

"What?" I asked rather annoyed he was still talking. "Wear something nice." He whispered and hung up.

Did I even have anything nice? He said the restaurant was fancy so I guess that called for a dress. I ran my hands over every piece of clothing in my closet. I owned a few dresses but none acceptable to go out to dinner in. All of my dresses were casual dresses or sundresses. Everything was brightly colored or ugly printed.

I gave up on my dress options, closing the closet door. Luckily, I knew someone who had a bigger selection.

I quietly crept into my parents room and into my mom's closet. They were both downstairs and hopefully couldn't hear me up here. I found where she kept all her dresses and pulled out a few. My mom was a little smaller than me but I think they would work. My eyes landed on a plain red one. Perfect.

I yanked the dress on my body, it was a little tight but the silky fabric made it easier to move around in. Everything about it was simple and elegant. I don't think I've ever seen my mother in this dress. At least it's getting use from me!

I paired it with my own black heels and a tiny silver necklace, gifted to me from my great grandmother. It had a tiny heart pendant that sparkled in the light.

I didn't have time to do anything with my hair so it was left in its usual dead straight state. As soon as Harry sent the text, I was climbing out of my window. I didn't want to risk another front door fiasco. Climbing down that terrace of roses in a tight dress was as hard as it sounded, at least I took my heels off and was holding them firmly in my manicured hand. I almost fell twice but made it safely on the ground with no other troubles.

Still holding my shoes, I jogged to where Harry was parked. I noticed he turned his headlights off to be less obvious to my parents. The passenger side door opened for me and revealed a beaming Harry. "Mission accomplished!" He said.

...........

I'm sorry this was so short, I'll make a longer chapter next time! I just hate writing 2,000 word chapters because it drags on too much.

Will her night go well? Will she get caught? Will Harry do something he shouldn't?

Vote, comment, and share if you liked it!!