Wood

North Carolina misinterprets Tennessee's firewood. not really much. this is... really short.

********

 North Carolina stared at the younger state.

 "Tenna, what... what are you doing?"

 Tennessee looked at her older sister as she lugged a large amount of logs into the living room of her farmhouse outside of Nashville. She had no clue what Charlotte had said, as a playlist consisting of country music and rock n roll was loudly playing through her earbuds.

 " Huh?"

 Charlotte smiled at her widely. "Oh Tenna, you're taking on my favourite hobby besides flying!" She ran towards the Tennessean and took a log from her.  "I'll show you how I make furniture!"

 By this point one of Tennessee's earbuds had fallen out. "Charlotte... It's firewood."

***********

this sucks.

North Carolina and south Carolina are the only states who use human names. they all have them, however the Dakota's get north and south respectively. so North Carolina is Charlotte (for the city of Charlotte) and South Carolina is Charles (for Charleston).

I've heard that North Carolina produces a lot of furniture... im not sure if that's true but I think it's funnyof an idea.

Tenna is usually much more silly and ditsy. like I said these few sentences suck horribly.