"It's Reindeer"

So apparently in Alaska people eat reindeer hot dogs? I was just trying to research things I should add to him since I'm working on his bio on amino. And with Hawai'i being the main witness to his stranger actions I totally just decided to write this.

Just a quick note, I don't know how the weather is in Anchorage, and the only image I've ever seen of that city is a half naked guy running in the streets with reindeer dressed as a unicorn.

(Also that city has a meme page? What.)

Warning- Hawai'i, despite being absolute boomer, has only one accossiation for reindeer as a tropical archipelago. Guess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawai'i knocked on the door Alaska's Anchorage home, shaking as she held her coat tightly. She never understood how the hell anyone could tolerate this frigid cold. Of  course, it was Alaska, and being so close to the Arctic to the point of having a polar climate, it was hard to believe that the (albeit small) population of Alaska couldn't handle the cold they were given. 

This was proven as the door opened to reveal Alaska in a white tee shirt, and, as she had noted from his long black hair dripping with water as well as the rest of him, soaked.

Alaska waved to her. "Heya Hawai'i, I'm so happy to see you!" For a moment he stared off, looking out into the distance. "You don't know how lonely it is."

Hawai'i walked inside, not yet dropping her coat as Alaska closed it. "Ah, it's great to see you too,  you haven't been starving have you?" She hugged him tightly. "And why are you soaking?"

Alaska grabbed a kitchen towel. "You really worry a lot about me. Also I fell into a lake while hunting awhile ago."

Hawai'i looked at him, eyes big. "Well of course, you're one of the few states I actually like, and you're so sweet! How can I not mother you?"

Alaska glanced away, as he rubbed the towel over his head, messing up his hair. "It kinda weird to say that."

Hawai'i  crossed her arms. "I am seventeen hundred years old, and how old are you, like..." she paused as she did the math in her head. "You're only 236, still a child!" 

Alaska jerked his head in her direction. "I'm not that much of a child!"

Hawai'i peered jokingly as though she had won the conversation, as Alaska pulled out and started to make hotdogs.

"Please call me mom."

"I'm not calling you mom!"

Hawai'i smiled to herself. If she didn't have that boy as her closest neighbour, she would just about go insane from the other states. She really didn't like to think of herself as one of them. That was just part of losing your independence for the first time. They never knew what the feeling of being born without anyone to govern you was like. Maybe the other former nation states did, but even that was a bit of a stretch sometimes.

Alaska sat down beside his incredibly motherly friend, and handed her the hotdog. Hawai'i took it, immediately chomping into it.

"This is a good hotdog, what is it?

Hawai'i hadn't learnt yet to never ask what's in a hotdog.

"Reindeer".

The former nation blanked out, her brain not comprehending what she had heard until a minute after.

"I'm sorry- reindeer?"

She began to shake as Alaska nodded, unaware of what she was thinking. Hawai'i stood up, handing the half eaten stuffed intestine to a still somewhat unaware Alaska. She forced a smile, her eyes glazed as images of rudolf and Christmas movies filled her mind. 

"I'm sorry, I need to go to the bathroom."

She walked half aware of her surroundings as she made it to the rather small bathroom. Walking in, she locked the door behind her. And screamed.