1

"Beyoncé, would you like to stand up and teach the class? Given that you have so many rebuttals, I don't think 'no' is an answer."

Being one of the smartest kids in school, and top of your class weren't easy things to be. With knowledge from the streets and the heavy textbooks, Beyoncé Knowles' mind was never idle. Thoughts raced throughout her center organ nonstop, she had her father to thank for her awareness of society's fucked up ways.

"Ain't shit to a G," Beyoncé placed her color pencil down. The little boys and girls laughed with the girl and her normal classroom antics.

Ms. Kindle pursed her lips and allowed the child to take the long teaching stick out of her hand. Beyoncé smirked before clearing her throat.

"What's the name of this continent?" The long stick landed on Africa painted on the flat map.

Multiple hands raised, Beyoncé chose the pretty girl who's assigned seat was behind her assigned one.

"That's Africa!"

Beyoncé nodded, she placed the stick down and leaned on it as if it were a cane.

"Do you know that all people come from Africa? The first sign of life and human body were found on that very continent. That means, I'm African, you're African, all y'all African!" Beyoncé pointed the stick around the entire class, emphasizing her point.

Of course there was always the class clown who had something to say. Beyoncé squinted her eyes at the boy and waited on his stupid response.

"Mmcht! I'm not from no damn Africa." August refuted, kissing his teeth and defiantly crossing his arms across his bird chest.

Beyoncé's lips turned up into a nasty mug, she slowly walked to August's desk and stood in front of him. Authority radiated off of her, the boy shrunk in his seat a little before standing up to plant his ground.

"Nigga, what you gon do? If I say it, it's facts! Yo' dumb ass don't even read." Beyoncé smirked. The classroom bursted into fits of laughter after what she'd said, the pressure of their classmates became too intense for August's liking.

"You dumb, bitch! I will get my big brother to shoot yo' ass." August flared his chest out and slightly nudged Beyoncé.

"You a bitch! I'll get my pops to shoot yo bitch ass brother!" Beyoncé nudged him back.

"Okay, Knowles go take your seat. August sit down!" The teacher budded in a little too late.

Her temper ticked, she raised the stick in the air and brought it down with a force that was strong enough to break the stick and leave August crying.

"Knowles!"

"I don't want my baby to become another statistic," Tina admitted to her ex husband sadly

"I don't want my baby to become another statistic," Tina admitted to her ex husband sadly. Matthew sat in the passenger seat, listening deeply to what the woman was saying and what she wouldn't say at the same time.