9

Robyn's hand traced the blotchy passion marks scattered all over her chest. A faint smile covered her lips when strong, caramel arms pulled her closer. Beyonce's natural warmth comforted her better than her queen size could ever.

"I'm too sore," Robyn cried, grabbing Beyoncé's hand before her fingers could massage her swollen lower lips.

"Let me eat you 'til you feel better," Beyoncé insisted, rubbing her hand over the small globe that was sitting on Robyn's abdomen.

"No, what you can do is leave my girl alone, is your new bitch not enough for you?" Robyn bit back a laugh, throwing the covers behind her.

Beyoncé didn't find anything funny, the blood infused muscle between her legs twitched as Robyn's thick thighs spreaded apart as she did her morning stretches.

"Daddy needs you...."

Robyn scoffed, grabbing Beyoncé's t shirt and a pair of tights so she could began breakfast as she always did on Saturdays. She'd been fucked so good the night before and up until the morning that she was in a mood to chef up breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

"Daddy better use those hands, and Daddy better not use my damned lotion either."

Beyoncé groaned and grabbed a pillow to playfully scream into.

"You finna cook my favorite?" Beyoncé perked up, throwing the covers off of her body. Robyn's eyes flew to the third leg, and that familiar pull began to bother her between her legs.

"I might," she rushed out, turning away before Beyoncé could trap her in between the sheets again.

"Vampire attack?" Chris joked, biting into a piece of bacon as Robyn finished the banana pancakes

Robyn was almost confused, until she remembered who was visiting. "You only think it's funny because it's your best friend," Robyn rolled her eyes, using the spatula to transfer the last pancake onto her own plate.

"Of course, I'm RihYoncé for life," he smiled widely, eyeing the delicious breakfast on the kitchen island.

Robyn backed away from the stove, holding her mouth to smother the loud laughter that was dying to escape.

"Christopher, you did not just-"

"I did, but nah for real, lil' sis. Y'all two are my favorite, I never thought I'd see the day."

Robyn sighed, turning the nob to the left to kill the fire. Everything in their house was electric excluding the stove, it was a choice they'd made together for the sake of survival.

"Yeah....neither did I...."

Robyn bit the inside of her cheek, doing away with the words she so badly wanted to say out loud.