5

She tried to be rational, but the thought of someone else coating her girl's walls made her stomach hurt. The pistol sat in her lap, Shawn sat in the passenger seat, and RayRay held his shotty in the backseat.

"Shit, I'm down with whatever, G. Them niggas know what's off limits and what's not!" Shawn fixed his tilted cap, peeking out of the window when the fast food place came into vision.

"Fucking right, they asked for this shit! I'on mess with nobody, people fuck with me and mine!" Beyoncé rolled her window up and placed the car in park.

Three guys sat at the tables eating Sonic, knowing not that it was their last moments to savor.

It was quick, no hesitance. Shawn hopped in the front seat after Beyoncé emptied her bullets inside of the oppositions' bodies.

"If anything goes down, I'll take the charge," Shawn proclaimed. His hand sat on the wheel comfortably while his other hand fished for a perfect radio station.

"I'an allowing you to do another bid, C. We gon' be good, what's the move now?" Beyoncé turned around to RayRay, smiling when play twinkled on his lips.

"Tryna get my dick sucked," he joked.

"Shittin' me, by who nigga?" Beyoncé turned back around and began to long for her girlfriend who was getting her beauty sleep.

"One of them bad bitches that was at that party!"

"Do yo' shit then, I'm going home to my wife!" Beyoncé proudly boasted, rising at the thought of Robyn's skin against hers.

"Babe, stoooop!" Robyn chuckled, twirling her pencil between her fingers.

"No, you about to make me put a baby in you with this new hairstyle, girl!" Beyoncé groaned, abandoning her homework to suckle and kiss on Robyn's back.

"Fa true? I look pretty?"

"Ya' look beautiful!" Beyoncé did her best to imitate Robyn's native accent. Robyn laughed loudly, genuinely amused by her girlfriend's way of flirting.

"Mhm, thank you! Can we finish this work first before you get into these panties?" Robyn was a straight A student, she'd already received full rides to colleges her upper-middle class parents couldn't afford.

"Babe, that homework ain't due 'til next week!" Beyoncé tried to rationalize, adding more open mouth kisses upon Robyn's now hot skin.

"But, Bey!!"

Beyoncé groaned and threw herself against the queen bed beneath her. She pouted for a while until the last math equation was solved. Robyn closed her textbooks and placed everything inside of her mesh backpack before tended to her girl.

"Finally, thought I was gonna die," Beyoncé joked.

"Don't even joke like that, Beyoncé. Seriously...."