4

"That tickles, Bey!" Robyn chuckled quietly. Her pink nipple hardened under Beyoncé's wet tongue.

Beyoncé groaned at the sight and grabbed a condom from Robyn's nightstand. She had dreamed of getting skins with the most precious girl in the world.

Robyn covered her chest while her girlfriend unpackaged the slippery rubber and rolled it down her member.

"It's gonna hurt, want me to finger you first?" Beyoncé asked, trying her best to ease both of their virgin minds before taking a large leap.

Robyn bit her lip and opened her legs a tad bit wider. Beyoncé's naked figure made way in between her favorite pair of legs, she placed kisses up and down Robyn's neck and chest also.

Her soft moans elated the young gangster, making her add teeth and tongue in her kisses. Her hand roughly squeezed Robyn's left breasts before going down to the wet treasure she was dying to discover for a while now.

"Ahhh!" Robyn hissed, tears pricked, her hips thrusted up naturally. Beyoncé continued to kiss her girlfriend, finally landing on her lips after playing in her waters with one finger.

"Ready for two, baby?" Beyoncé was slightly impatient. The tightness of Robyn's walls only made her yearn to be buried deep inside.

"Y-yeah....." Robyn blinked away her tears and looked into her girl's eyes.

"So happy nobody else had this pussy, so tight and wet all for me, huh?" At times, Beyoncé's possessiveness could get the best of her. When it came to Robyn, she turned into Mad Max. She'd been in love with the girl since the first summer she laid eyes on her when they were preteens.

"All for you, baby!" Robyn moaned, throwing her thigh over Bey's waist. The pain was still there, but she refused to quit. She wanted to please her girlfriend, willingly.

"Ready for this dick?" Bey asked after her fingers had enough wetness on them. She had to make sure her baby was wet enough before she could put her needs first. After two years of just giving Robyn head, she was finally granted with the privilege of fucking her.

To say she was eager would be an understatement. She loved her and lusted over her all at once.

"I'm ready, go slow, Beyoncé!"

"I will, baby."

Beyoncé grabbed herself in her hand, rubbing her condom covered dick up and down Robyn's slippery slope. "Fuck!" She hissed, imagining the feeling of Robyn's pussy without the latex barrier.

"F-fuck! S-stop Bey! I can't....." Robyn pushed Beyoncé's stomach with the force of a nigga. She reached down toward her center, which had only been penetrated by Beyoncé's tip.

"You gotta relax, girl! Just look at me the whole time, ight?" Bey attempted to reassure the girl and it worked. Her lips smashed into her girlfriend's and she was back in between caramel thighs.

"It's gonna hurt like a bitch, but you my big girl, so you gon' take daddy's dick?"

"I'm going to take it, I'm ready now...." Robyn wrapped her arms around Beyoncé's neck, taking her favorite pair of lips into her own.

She'd gotten so lost in the sensual kiss that she didn't feel Beyoncé slowly entering her walls, but when the entire nine inches occupied her, the distraction wasn't enough.

"Shit!" Beyoncé hissed when Robyn's teeth sunk into her cheek after she seated herself in walls that felt like heaven. She knew there would be a passion mark on her cheek soon, but she wasn't worried about it.

"Feels like you split me in half!" Robyn cried out, raking her nails down Beyoncé's tattooed back. Beyoncé kissed her once more and pulled out slightly to ease the immense amount pressure the girl beneath her was experiencing.