15

Shawn closed his eyes, running his fingers over his waves while he looked at a pregnant Onika who wasn't in labor, but in pain from a physical dispute

Shawn closed his eyes, running his fingers over his waves while he looked at a pregnant Onika who wasn't in labor, but in pain from a physical dispute. His eyes were deep brown, filled with underlying hatred and a cavities that couldn't be filled. No one except for himself and Onika knew why the disdain for the short woman ran so deep; Onika was carrying his child.

Beyoncé served as her dupe, it was only payback for the twisted history she shared with Shawn, along with the fact that Beyoncé never truly wanted her.

"I'm sorry," Shawn mumbled, stripping himself away from the large coat. Onika twiddled with her fingers, knowing that she'd sent the first three blows, and in return received a open hand slap to the face.

"Yeah," she muttered.

"Do you think she'll come?" Onika questioned, hoping that she would despite her being with her first child on his birthday.

"Why you worried? I'm here." Shawn stood up, walking to the right side of the hospital bed to grab Nika's hand and rub her six month sized belly.

Smiling, she sat back into the bed and placed her hands over Shawn's. It was wrong in so many ways, but Beyoncé placed that ring upon Robyn's finger, not hers. So, loyalty towards G was out of the window. She no longer desired the young, charismatic woman who was desirable by most. Instead, she was on to her next opportunity, but still, there was a need inside of her that was fishing for someone who'd never wanted her as she wanted them.

She couldn't let Bey go, and admitting that she was neither pregnant with Bey's seed either times she'd conceived would ruin her plans.

It was unfair. But it was life, and life tended to get dirty. But, That was the thing about life—you had to play the cards you were dealt.

Onika was an opportunist, she juiced and picked her prey with expertise, and if you fell for those deep brown eyes and thick assets, then so be it.

"You are," Onika pushed Beyoncé away for a minute, preparing to tell the doctor a lie about why she was in the position she happened to be in.