6

Robyn's face was flushed with jealousy and tears. Word tended to spread around the hood fast, even if you didn't reside in the hood.

Beyoncé looked over towards her angry girlfriend and turned back to the road. Her pleated school skirt rose up a bit, showing off to Beyoncé those sleek, smooth thick thighs of hers. She had her mind on one thing, and one thing only.

"What time-"

"Don't even worry about it, Mani's picking me up today."

Beyoncé kissed her teeth at her girlfriend's dismissive attitude. Quickly thinking, she pressed the lock on the door and pulled Robyn into her lap.

"Stop fucking.....don't try me, Robyn. The fuck is your problem?" Beyoncé shut her car off, thankful that the sun hadn't rose just yet.

Every morning at 5, she dropped Robyn off at school for volleyball practice. She did her best to stay away from the Jesuit school, given that a fight she had banned her years ago.

Still, she managed to bring Robyn lunch whenever she wanted some.

"Not right now, just let me go, Beyoncé." Robyn didn't even fight it how she usually did. Her eyes were puffy, red-brimmed as if she'd been irritating the sensitive skin with the sleeves of her sweater.

"Nawl. You gon' talk to daddy, just as daddy talks to mama...."

"You know what you did! I'm not about to play these sick, mind fucking games with you!" Robyn did her best to keep calm, but her increasing pulse rate did other wise.

"Bruh! What!?! I'm fucking lost! You've been cold on me for three days now-"

"Because you fucked Onika! You dirty dick bastard! I shouldn't have ever opened my legs for you!!" Robyn cried, slapping Beyoncé's letterman covered shoulder.

"I'an even touch that hoe before! But since you think I did, bet!"

"Fuck you!"

"Yeah, ight." Beyoncé watched as she exited the car. Feeling herself a bit too much, she blasted her music until the bass sounded as if it were going to break.

Still, she watched and waited for her girl to fully enter the school before leaving.

The gas pedal was nearly to the floor, she sped off towards Onika's place of residence with nothing but vengeance in her mind.

Onika tucked her lips, unintentionally showcasing her dimples. Beyoncé kept her cool, throwing her hands in her pocket to keep her buddy from making an early appearance.

"Yo messy ass lil' friends telling people we fucking!" Beyoncé brushed past the older girl, not even caring about missing first period.

"That's because we are!! I mean, you only hit my beeper back when ya bitch-"