7

Surprisingly, Robyn went about the situation well. A typical love-struck teenage girl would've fell into a deep depression after the spilt from their first love. But, with the diploma in her hand, and college on her thoughts, Robyn was thriving.

The entire hood knew for sure Robyn Fenty and Normani Hamilton would be the first two to make something of themselves.

....And that happened to be the thing to eat at Beyoncé's conscience. She'd lost a huge part of her future, she lost her ride or die, and her only safe ticket.

She watched from afar as Robyn and Normani laughed and talked with their family after the graduation ceremony. Christopher stood proudly by Mani'a side, Robyn adored the couple, hugging them both with exciting arms.

"She's here," Chris said purposely. He felt deeply for Robyn, she was carrying Beyoncé's seed, and she happened to be his girl's sister. He had no choice but to look out for her as he did for Beyoncé.

"I know," Robyn sighed. She made sure to wear something less revealing, she didn't want for the world to see her small pudge just yet.

Beyoncé ran her finger across her nose, flicking away any anger before it could rise. The fresh lilies along with a bag full of Robyn's favorite materials were brought into view as she made her way towards Mr. Fenty.

"Beyoncé, it's been a while, eh?"

"That it has, sir. How've you been?" Beyoncé used her free arm to return the embrace the older man pulled her into.

"Living and learning, how've you been? It's been real quiet in the house....."

Beyoncé swallowed past memories back before they could sneak down her cheeks, she missed her girl deeply, even though her and Onika mistakenly developed something that was never meant to be beyond the physical plane. Still, she was single, and only willing to fall into a committed relationship with Robyn.

"College, Mr. Fenty," was all she said. Her words failed her when Robyn's eyes met hers from a few feet away. It had been a few months since the two had any form of physical communication.

Beyoncé excused herself and walked toward Robyn, Normani, and her best friend.

"Congratulations, Fenty," Beyoncé beamed.

Normani and Christopher backed away, respectfully giving the two their space.

"Thank you, Knowles....." Robyn smiled sadly, her cheeks burned with blush, her fingers trembled with nostalgia.

"Nah, you gotta hug me before I give you these!" Beyoncé joked with all seriousness.

Contemplation ran across Robyn's face, she didn't want to fall back into that trap. But, love overpowered logic, she stepped into Beyoncé's space and willingly embraced her ex.

Beyoncé's eyes closed, the feeling of Robyn's growing belly against her supported the visions she often had.

Robyn pulled away first, taking a deep breath after feeling the familiar pull in her abdomen.

It had been a while, in every aspect, since she felt needed and wanted.

"You need anything?" Beyoncé attempted to break the ice. She had nothing on schedule today, except to love on her baby's mother.

Robyn shook her head in the negative, her eyes darted around for a lifeguard. It was the small things that reeled her back in, such as the sweet cologne Beyoncé wore that still happened to be on a few of her clothes she'd left at Robyn's house.

"You let me know if you need anything, and I mean anything!"

"I will, thank you for everything, G."