8

"These niggas get more ruthless as the years go on!" Shawn coughed blood up, applying pressure to his abdomen wound. Beyoncé assisted in aiding, her hand bloody with Shawn's plasma, but her love for her big homie overshadowed that. She kept a sane mind, or at least attempted to, while she drove to Onika's house.

"You gon' be good, ight man!?" Beyoncé's vision blurred, her hand on the steering wheel trembled as she got closer and closer to their block.

Her wounded leg didn't mean a thing when her boy was in the passenger seat fighting for his life.

"I-I'ma be good!" Shawn fought, his eyes began to get heavy, so Beyoncé presses harder on his wound to send a wave of pain through him.

Feeling intense pressure and sharpness, Shawn's eyes flew open. "Fuck!!" He groaned loudly.

Beyoncé pulled up to Onika's, parking and rushing over to Shawn's side. At the sound of commotion outside, Onika hectically ran outside.

It was a Sunday night, the street was dry thankfully for Beyoncé and Shawn. Their bloody bodies entered Nicki's home. The shorter woman didn't wait, she ran to her nearest restroom to fetch her first aid kit.

"Save my boy, Nicki....please!" Beyoncé stressed, taking her shirt off to create a tourniquet until Onika came with her supplies.

please!" Beyoncé stressed, taking her shirt off to create a tourniquet until Onika came with her supplies

"Throwing in the towel?" Shawn questioned with a shallow breath. He was feeling better than ever, Onika was able to remove the intact brass and stitch him up before he bled out.

"Hell nawl, two shots ain't stopping shit!" Bey chuckled, groaning soon after. She was hit twice, once in her leg, once on her shoulder. Thankfully, the bullets penetrated no deeper than what the eye could see, she was able to stitch herself up while Onika aided Shawn to health.

"Ain't shit to a G, huh?" Shawn mumbled, wanting instant revenge on the niggas that caught them slipping.

"Damned right! I know what you're thinking big bro, but we gotta lay low for a while. Shit is getting too hot too quick."

Shawn nodded, grabbing his stress ball and thinking of a master plan at the same time. Beyoncé immediately thought of Robyn and how nice it'd be to visit the growing woman and her unborn.

"I hate not being busy, though. I like to keep my hands in something at all times, but you're right, G. I guess I'll hit mom's side up in Kansas for a week or two...."

"I'll pay Robyn a visit, shit sounds like a plan to me," Beyoncé shrugged, still, her dick rose at the thought of Robyn. Whether sexual or in general.

"On crutches my guy? Sticks gets you no pussy!" Shawn joked, dapping her up when her lips came together in a knowing smirk.

"What gets you no pussy?" Onika and Lauren walked in from the kitchen. Shawn nearly rolled his eyes at the two, but he remembered whose home he was in.