Unshattered Glass

It was weird, but now that he had acess to a tv, lots of books and even a laptop with internet connection, Eren felt more bored than he usually felt at the streets.

   It's been five days since he moved in. He was starting to get used to the odd nocturnal schedule, and to Levi's weird obssession with cleaning. However, the hours the ravenhaired male spent at work were becoming hours of utterly boredom.

   He jumped on the sofa and yawned, grabbing the remote control and turning on the tv. While zapping through the numerous channels, he didn't noticed when the door to the veranda was opened.

   "Soooo, you must be Eren!"

   The unexpected voice caused him to flinch away from that sound, wide eyes looking for where it had came from.

   And what he met was a pair of even wider eyes behind glasses followed by a huge grin.

   "What the... W-who are you?"

   "Oh, yeah, how rude of me", the girl's smile became a bit more friendly and less scary, "I'm Hange. Hange Zoe. I'm friends with Levi!"

   Eren frowned a bit. How the fuck did she got in the aparment? How the fuck did she knew his name? He lowered his ears, eyeing her suspiciously.

   "What are you doing here? Levi's not home"

   "I know it. I came here to see you!", she giggled, stepping closer, "No wonder he's been hiding you here. I knew you were no ordinary human just by your smell, but this? I must admit I didn't see that one coming!"

   Hange approached him even further, and he would have stepped away if it didn't meant he would most certainly fall from the couch. That girl was completely creeping him out, and what was that talk about his smell?

   "... I..." - he looked for something to say, anything, "... Look, this is very weird, so can you back off a little?"

   "Oh, am I making you uncomfortable? Sorry~", she stepped back, and Eren sighed relieved. When he moved to a more comfortable position, his elbow hit a vase that was on top of a counter next to the couch, and it fell on the ground, shattering into several little pieces.

   At least, that's what should have happened.

   If Hange hadn't moved at light speed and caught it before it hit the ground.

   Eren's shock when he first saw Hange was nothing compared to how he felt now, and it must have been clear in his expression, since the girl raised an eyebrow and asked, "Oh, so Levi didn't told you?"

   "Told what? How... how did you... I must be dreaming, or having hallucinations"

   "He~! You're neither of these. Looks like we have lots of things to discuss", Hange grinned widely, making the cat boy flinch again.