Sharp Eyes

He wasn't trying to hide, but he didn't expect to be found so quickly.

   The familiar footsteps caused his ears to twitch a bit, but he kept his head lowered and his gaze straight ahead.

   "Somehow Hange convinced me to talk to you before killing her, so here I am", said Levi, leaning against the wall right next to him, "So... now you know", he stayed in silence for a moment, but as he noticed that Eren wouldn't answer, he started to talk again, "I... I'm not asking you to come back or anything, don't worry. I just... well, you didn't have to discover about it like that. If I knew that freak would break into my place again, I'd have tol..."

   "It's fine. I mean, I'm fine with the whole... vampire stuff. I just needed some time to... think things out"

   Eren kept staring at the ground, but somehow he knew that the other male was staring at him.

   "I see...", Levi looked at his own feet, frowning at a small stain on one of his shoes, "Whatever you decide, I'll be okay with it. Well, maybe not completely okay, but I'll deal with it"

   The younger finally looked up. And in that moment he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

   The problem was... should he do what he wanted?

   "Levi... I enjoyed living with you. More than I expected to, and...", he sighed. Talking wasn't making his thoughts any less confusing, "Damn, it's so weird. I want to stay at your place, and I trust you even if it sounds stupid, but..."

   Eren turned his head so he'd be facing the ground once again. He knew there was a 'but', but what came after it?

   "Oi, brat. You don't have to make up your mind right now", the vampire walked until he were standing in front of the cat boy, and then crouched so they'd be at eye level. Well, almost. Eren, as many others, was taller than the raven haired.

   The younger male looked straight into those sharp grey eyes, and his decision was made.

   Even if it didn't sound as the smartest one. However, there was something he needed to know for sure, no matter what happened after.

   Closing his eyes and getting mentally prepared to several possible reactions to what he was about to do, he leaned over and pressed his lips against Levi's.