Celebratory Sex and Panic Attacks

Sam was definitely not a cuddler after sex. He was usually a that-was-nice-thanks guy before he booked it out the door. But that was old Sam, not in a committed and secret relationship Sam. That Sam let Gabriel cuddle him, and, if he was being totally honest (which was rare), he enjoyed it. He was half-asleep when Gabriel grumbled, both of their phones vibrating on the bedside table for what felt like the millionth time. 

"Just leave it. I can put them on Do Not Disturb if you want," Sam offered. Gabriel huffed and cuddled deeper into Sam's chest. 

"What if it's important?" Gabriel asked. Sam ran a hand through Gabriel's soft hair. He loved Gabriel's hair. Sam ran a hand through his own short hair. He really should grow it out like he'd been wanting to. 

"If it's important, you're going to need to get off me so I can check," Sam said teasingly. Gabriel sighed against Sam's chest, but then rolled off. Sam grabbed their phones, tossing Gabriel's to him before checking his own. He looked through his texts, the sheer amount, and then their content, sending Sam into a fit of panic. 

Dean-O_The_Queer-O: Dude, okay, so don't open TTG. Just...don't do it. 

Dean-O_The_Queer-O: OKAY, are you alright? Cuz you should be texting me freaking out because we all know you wouldn't actually listen if I told you not to open TTG. 

Dean-O_The_Queer-O: TEXT ME BEFORE I TRACK YOUR PHONE AND KILL YOU. 

Sam was tempted to check the school-wide gossip app. Through The Grapevine had gained popularity when Sam was still in middle school. Basically, everyone had their own anonymous usernames. His was Running_on_Bi-Fi. Under the anonymity of a username, people could take all of the juicy gossip they heard and post it on one of the many school-wide boards. The most popular were Make-Ups, Break-Ups, and Hook-Ups as well as Jail, Jail Bait, and General Criminality. Of course, if a person was popular (or unpopular) enough, they ended up with their own board. Sam had one, not that anyone posted on it much. Most rumors about him had to do with why he had stopped hooking up with people, and most of them were absolutely idiotic. 

Sam didn't check the app though. Instead, he looked at the other set of texts he had received. 

Luke_the_Devil: I SWEAR TO ALL THINGS UNHOLY, YOU ARE A DEAD MAN, SAM WINCHESTER. 

Luke_the_Devil: I AM SO FUCKING PISSED THAT I DON'T THINK THERE ARE ENOUGH POSSIBLE WAYS TO TORTURE SOMEONE THE WAY YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET TORTURED. 

Luke_the_Devil: I HAD ONE FUCKING RULE. ONE. FUCKING. RULE. I ASKED ONE FUCKING THING FROM YOU, SAM, AND I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU CAN'T KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS ENOUGH TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BROTHERS. 

"Oh my god," Gabriel whispered beside Sam. Sam looked over his shoulder, still in a slight post-sex stupor. He had no idea why Lucifer was mad at him. 

He started to get an idea when he looked over Gabriel's shoulder to see a picture of Sam and Gabriel kissing in his car. He blinked at it and then read the caption. 

"It's fun hooking up with the cheerleaders, but the future student body president is a lot more limber in bed" 

"Holy fuck, what the..." Sam started. He was cut off by the sound of the door opening downstairs. "Shit." He scrambled out of his bed and into some clothes as he heard angry footsteps coming up the stairs. He opened the door at the same time Lucifer got to it. Sam didn't even have a chance to speak before Lucifer had him by the collar of his shirt and was dragging him down the stairs behind him. Despite being taller, he knew that Lucifer could beat him in a fight easily. Lucifer pushed Sam roughly onto the couch, pacing back and forth for a second before spinning around on Sam, blue eyes burning in anger.