Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

Awe... looky looky... looks like someone have a crush on you, kid... Saphira said in a teasing voice. A tick mark appears on my head. But I try to control my anger. I don't want to make a fool out of myself. She must have felt my anger because she starts laughing. I roll my eyes and leans forward.

-First Mission-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting in my sit, as I wait for Iruka-Sensei to come. Then out of no where. 2 girls came bursting into the class. I sweat-dropped at them. 'Not again... these two always try to beat one another...' I thought to myself... and I know exactly the reason. They are acting this way because of the Uchiha that's sitting next to me.

Sakura walks up to Sasuke. "Um... Sasuke-Kun... can I... sit next to you?" She said, blushing. Then Ino come and argue with her. Then more and more girls starts coming. They start yelling at each other back and forth. Okay... that's it!

I slam my hands onto the table, startling everyone in the process. "Shut up! Can't you see you're being a nuisance! Sasuke never shows any interest to any of you. So stop trying to get him to like you and start training to be a ninja you're suppose to be! Or trust me... you WON'T last a day on mission. The outside world isn't how you think it's going to be... it will be a lot more harsher than you think! I know because I experience one before! So knock it off!" I scream at them.

Then I heard a thud. I turn my head towards Naruto, who is now crouching in front of Sasuke. It's always him... what's so great about him anyway! I can hear his thought. Then the unexpected things happened.

The boy in front of him, nudge his hand on Naruto's butt. Which pushed him forward and kiss Sasuke. I burst out laughing at them. "Hahahhahah... maybe I should call you Sasgay!" I yell out, laughing out loud. Sakura got furious and was about to punch him. But I switch the position with Naruto and grab her hand.

She looks at me in shock. "H-how did y-you?" She said, glancing at the seat I sat before only to see Naruto with the exact same reaction. I ignore her comment and start growling angrily at her. "Don't you hear Naruto said that it was only an accident?" I said. "That's nonsense! He's Naruto after all!" She said, trying to look brave... but failing miserably. I scoff "if Sasuke's the one causing all the trouble and Naruto's the one being all cool... you're going to side Naruto too... won't you?" I said. That makes her speechless. I release her hand "try doing that again to my best-friend... I'll make sure you have nightmare every single night! Got it??" I said. She flinches and nods her head.

Iruka-Sensei enters the class and he looks at all of us in confusion. "Why is it so silent?" He asks. They all points at me. Sensei looks at me and I just shrug my shoulder. He shakes his head, and enters the class. He starts to congratulate us for our graduation.

Then Iruka-Sensei is going to divide us into groups of 3. But one group is going to be a group of 4. Then he starts reading names. I just stay silent as I wait for my name to be read... to know which group I'll be in.

"Alright... this will be the group with 4 members... it's Uzumaki Naruto... Haruno Sakura" *Naruto cheers and Sakura sulks* while I just sigh. I knew about Naruto's crush on Sakura. But the boy didn't know or is ignoring the fact that Sakura would never like him back. She's in love with Sasuke, who never shows any interest towards anyone.

"Uchiha Sasuke *their reactions switch* and L/N Y/N..." I turn to look at Naruto and smiles. "Looks like we'll be in the same group, Naruto..." I said. He grins happily at me. "Yeah... but that Teme is going to be with us too!" He said. Then he slams his hands on the table.

"Sensei! Why an amazing ninja like me should be in a same group as him??" He screams whilst pointing at Sasuke. "Naruto... you have the lowest scores in this academy... where as Sasuke has the second best score... to balance things out... we put the 2 highest score and the lowest score together. Be grateful that you're still given a group..." Sensei said, in a stern voice.

"Wait! You said Sasuke-Kun have the second best score! Who's first?" Sakura said. "That would be..." he starts, looking at the papers in his hands. Then he looks up at me. "Y/N..." he said. Gasps of shocks can be heard around me. 'Woah... I did not expect that' I thought to myself. Congrats kid... I heard Saphira praise me. 'Thanks Saphira...' I reply to her. I can feel her smile.

After that, we are dismissed after letting us know that we're going to meet our new Sensei. I just sit in my seat and take out a bento box filled with lunch that I've prepared this morning. I begin to eat in silent.

Time-skip

It's suppose to be an hour ago that we meet our Sensei. But he's really late! I'm not the only one complaining... Naruto too. He kept protesting how the other groups have met their new Sensei.

Then he decide to play a prank on the Sensei. He place an eraser on the door, so when whoever is going to be our Sensei opens the door... the eraser gonna drop on top of his head.

"Our Sensei is a rank Jounin... do you really think he's going to fall for that!" Sasuke said. Sakura of course... is siding him. I shrug "well... kinda true... but you'd never know..." I said. Then a hand appears on the door and the eraser drops on his head. Wait... I know him. Hatake Kakashi.... so he's going to be our new Sensei. Well... looks like it's going to be fun.

"How do I say this... first impression on you guys is... I hate you all..." he said. "Tch... you just let it fall on your head... I know how aware you are of the prank. You suck at pretending, Sensei..." I said, crossing my arms across my chest. "Well... except her..." he said, pointing at me.

We are now sitting on the rooftop. I sit on one of the steps, between Naruto and Sasuke. While Sakura is one step below me.

"Alright... now I want you to introduce yourself..." Kakashi Sensei said. "What are we suppose to say?" Sakura asks. "Things you like... things you hate... dreams for the future... things like that" he said. "Why don't you try first?" Naruto said. "Very well... My name is Hatake Kakashi... I like many things... I hate many things. Dream for the future... never really think about it..." he said. Everyone sweat-drop at his introduction. "Well... that was useless... all we know is your name..." Sakura said. Kakashi ignore her comment and tell us to start.

After a while, it's now my turn. "Um... well... my name is L/N Y/N... I love hanging out with Naruto, training to get even better at my skills... I never really think of any dream in the future... because I think it's a waste of time... I mean we never know how long we're going to live... so I just want to live to the fullest... yeah... that's about all..." I said. Sensei nods his head and told us we are unique in our own ways. Then he told us to be at the training ground tomorrow at 5 A.M sharps and to not eat any meal. Then he just poof away.

"Well... I guess that's it... see you guys tomorrow then... bye~" I said, getting up and head back to my apartment to get some rest for the day.

*to be continued*