░Q&A░

The time for the Q&A has arrived! I will be dividing it into parts. We will start with Questions about Sevenths then, questions about my kpop life then, questions about me in general. I've also answered some questions I'd thought you guys might like to hear the answer to!

Let's get started!

Sevenths

1. How long until you introduce the maknae line/when will they be introduced into the storyline?

The maknae line will be coming in five-sevenths! As you know, Sevenths is dividing into parts depending on the most recent recipient of their mark. Right now, we are in three-sevenths, and four-sevenths will be Namjoon focused as three-sevenths is Hoseok focused. Five-Sevenths will be... Jimin focused! Because well, he gets his mark before Taehyung. I'm going to follow my original plan on introducing the maknae line because I don't want to rush it or make it seem unnatural, but I desperately want to write them just as much as you want to see them.

2. Who's lips are in your headers?

Lol, so I've tried to be aesthetic and to some cute header stuff with each chapter. All I'm saying about the identities of the people in the headers is that they're not the person the part is focused on. So in the 3/7 header, it's not Hobi. I guess it's a guessing game! Give me your guesses for 1/7, 2/7, and 3/7 headers. I'm ready to hear them!

3. How did Joon manage to fall on the floor that one time?

I honeslty don't know. I think I was writing something decent and then in the middle of my writing he fell on the floor. I swear. I thought I was in control as the author, but he just manages to be the god of destruction anyway.

Kpop

1. Do you stan NCT? If you do, who is your bias?

I wish I stanned them, it's just, there are so many! I love them, and I know several names. I would have to say that Haechan is my bias definitely. Ohmygod I love him. I love NCT. Regular is def my favorite song of all time, but I love takeoff too, just ughhhh

2. Who is your bias?

Ummm, which one? I'm OT7 in BTS, but in ATEEZ I'm double-biased with Mingi and Yunho (I'm still in love with all of them though). In TXT I'd say that Beomgyu is my bias, but omfsgiodihgsdg Yeonjun bias wrecks me every day. Then, in MAMAMOO Solar has to be my bias with her silly personality and I love seeing different parts of her on her YouTube channel, but then there is Moonbyul and I go skdgheowrhgihgiwhjasewohier. Bias wreckers just attack us all.

Me

1. What got you into writing?

I think reading got me into writing if I'm being honest. I always read as a child, and my mom taught me to write at an early age. I started to write my own, cringey stories in early elementary school. I was so fascinated that I could create any world I wanted to with just my words. I even started to write a book with my friends in fifth grade. It was extremely chaotic we fought over the plot, and so our wonderful book has one chapter sitting in my google documents. I guess I just kept the habit.

2. When is your birthday?

My birthday is April 13th! Sometimes it lands on a Friday too, spooky.

3. What's your favorite candle scent?

Ugh, my mom owns these volcano candles and they smell sooo good. They're her favorite and definitely my favorite.

4. Can we be friends?

Of course! Follow me on Twitter @BangtansAirCon (stan acc) or @writer_AC (writing acc lol) It's easier for me to chat with you guys there, and please dm me! I won't know that you want to be friends unless you take that step.

5. How has your day been so far?

I'd say pretty good. How about you?

6. Do you have any pets?

Yes, I do! I have two dogs (Rusty and Jasper). I also have a new four month old cat! My mom got her after our other cat ran away last month. Our cat leaving devestated my mother so much that she felt the need to get another one as soon as we came back from visiting family for christmas for about a week.

7. What is your favorite fanfic on Wattpad?

Hmm... this is a hard one so I'm gonna list a few! I loved and still love The King Likes Men so muchhhh. Just ughhh it's so gooood. Then, oml Cotton Socks makes my heart uwu x 1000. Also, ngl The Art of Writing Smut was good too. Oop-

Also, to those in Australia. I'm so sorry for the devastating loss you all are experiencing. I have you guys in my thoughts, and I hope you all stay safe.

- AC