『71.5』 𝙈

*WARNING* Mature Content Ahead

⁵⁄₇| 𝟡.𝟝

Taehyung lets out a low groan the next time he rolls his hips into Jimin's. "Fuck,"

Jimin lets out a shaky breath. "Yeah,"

Jimin was already worked up from just Taehyung kissing him, but from just a couple rolls of Taehyung's hips, he feels like he could be fully hard. He looks up into Taehyung's eyes and watches as the younger gulps. The intensity of his gaze doesn't shock Jimin, doing this, trusting each other like this, is something the two of them would never take lightly. "Jiminie-" Taehyung's voice trails off, but Jimin knows what he's looking for.

"Tae, I'm okay with this," Jimin tells him, his hand coming up to rest on the younger's jaw. "I want this. I want this with you," Jimin says, knowing that, truly, he's talking about his relationship with Taehyung. And, from the way the younger's eyes sparkle, Jimin thinks he knows exactly what he means. "Do you want this?" Jimin asks softly, taking a few of the soft stands of Taehyung's hair into his fingers.

Taehyung nods. "I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world." Jimin's heart flutters at the statement. They stay there for a moment, staring stupidly at each other before Taehyung speaks. "Now, shall we continue?" Taehyung smiles, giving the older a wink.

"How could I say no to your irresistible charm?" Jimin laughs, and Taehyung gladly leans down to kiss Jimin once again. And, when Jimin feels Taehyung resume the roll of his hips, his breath stutters. The friction, even through his two layers of clothing, feels so damn good. And, he doesn't know whether it's because it's Taehyung on top of him or because he so desperately wants this, but he's never felt so alive before.

One of Taehyung's hands teasingly touches the skin just underneath the waistband of Jimin's pants, not tugging them down and not seeming eager to go further down either. "Tae," Jimin huffs out of annoyance, but then Taehyung grinds his hips down again, and Jimin can't think coherently.

"What?" Taehyung teases, his voice sounded breathless already. "Want something?" He says, sneaking his fingers a little further into the waistband of Jimin's pants and tugging them up before letting them snap back down, making Jimin gasp.

"Please," Jimin whispers when he feels like he can speak again, but with the slow pace of Taehyung's hips rolling into his, he's finding it harder and harder to make actual words rather than just sounds. Finally, Taehyung gives in, unbuttoning Jimin's pants and pulling the zipper down before kneeling up a little to help the older out of the fabric that clings to his legs. "You too," Jimin mumbles, taking the chance to help the younger out of his trousers as well.

Jimin feels an immediate heat pool in his lower stomach when he sees the dark patch on Taehyung's underwear and the outline of his straining cock. "Tae," Jimin breathes, amazed by the fact that the younger this worked up from being with him. When his eyes travel to the younger's face, he sees him beaming at him, oddly sweet for the moment, but one-hundred percent Taehyung.

"Sit up some," Taehyung tells him, so Jimin pushes himself up so that he's leaning more against the headboard, and then, Taehyung is straddling with a hand against Jimin's covered length.

"Oh, Tae," Jimin gasps, his head falling back slightly at the light contact. And when Taehyung rolls his palm at the front of Jimin's underwear, a soft moan sounds from the older.

"Jiminie, you look so good," Taehyung says in a low voice, making Jimin look up and meet his dark eyes, a shiver coursing through him. "So hot," Taehyung murmurs, leaning in so that Jimin can feel his breath against his skin, a low whimper sounding from Jimin's throat. Taehyung's hand palms Jimin's cock through the fabric of his underwear, everything almost a little overwhelming: the pleasure, the feelings, Taehyung. It's not too much, but at the same time, it's everything that fills his senses.

Then, Taehyung has his hands hooked underneath the waistband of Jimin's underwear and is pulling them down to where the older's cock springs free. Jimin almost jolts when the air hits the flushed skin of his length, but then Taehyung has his hand wrapped around Jimin, drawing a deep moan from his lips as his eyes fall shut. "Tae,"

"Fuck," Taehyung says, and Jimin opens his eyes to see Taehyung looking at him, his eyes trained on him. "You're beautiful," Jimin's suddenly feels flustered and chooses to rest his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck, nipping occasionally at the skin as he drags his fingers up and down the sides of Taehyung's body.

Jimin lets out a cracked sound when Taehyung twists his wrist in just the right way. He never imagined it would feel this good to be touched by someone else. He's imagined it before, how it would feel with Taehyung's hand wrapped around his cock, but the reality proves to be better than anything Jimin could ever imagine.

Jimin's hand falls to rest at the waistband of Taehyung's underwear, and then he remembers how hard Taehyung looked. Jimin easily pulls down the fabric, sucking in a breath when he sees Taehyung's hard length before he wraps his hand around the girth.

"Shit," The younger hisses in response to Jimin's hand moving down his cock. Jimin adjusts his head so that he can look at Taehyung so that he can see Taehyung's reaction to his touch. He watches as the younger's eyes flutter shut, and his breaths become a little more erratic. It's a sight that he will never forget.

Taehyung's hand doesn't falter as it moves up at down Jimin's length, if anything his actions seem more fervent than before, Jimin's touch encouraging him. It gets to the point where Jimin can't say anything. He can only focus on how good Taehyung's hand feels on his cock, and how wonderful Taehyung sounds as he strokes him. As he gets closer to his climax, he can't help but stroked Taehyung's faster. "Tae, god, I'm so close," Jimin manages to get out, feeling that familiar coiling within him.

"Me too, me too," Taehyung murmurs, resting his forehead against Jimin's so that their lips meet for a fraction of a second, their minds too occupied with the chase of pleasure to be able to anything that requires more thought.

"Fuck," Jimin's voice cracks as he feels his pleasure reach its high, coming on Taehyung's hand and torso. Taehyung's hand moves through Jimin's pleasure until it's too much, Jimin grabbing his wrist to stop him.

Jimin continues to moves his hand on Taehyung's length until he has his head pressed into Jimin's shoulder and is breathing heavily. "Jiminie-, shit, I'm gonna-" Before Taehyung can say anything more a cracked moan sounds from his throat, and white streaks of come land on Jimin's abdomen and hand.

"Wow," Jimin breathes, not knowing if he should believe what happened just yet or if it was just a really good dream.

Taehyung removes his head from Jimin's shoulder and looks at him with a big smile before leaning down to kiss him. "That was hot," Taehyung tells him. "Really hot," Taehyung continues. "When do you wanna do it again?" Taehyung asks, and it takes Jimin a few seconds to realize that he's being serious.

Jimin looks at him with wide eyes. "Tae, how can you-"

Taehyung just laughs. "I'm with you Jiminie, and you're really fucking hot. I could do this all day," Jimin's mouth parts open a little in shock.

"Oh god, can we at least get cleaned up first?" Jimin asks.

"What's the point of getting cleaned up when we're just gonna get dirty again?" Taehyung asks, wiggling his eyebrows. Jimin just groans, letting his head fall against the headboard as he attempts to suppress the smile playing on his lips.

≋𝔸/ℕ≋

Just so you know, if we get news that BTS is exploring wattpad, Sevenths is going to dissapear.

Now on to the next update!

- AC