『116.5』 𝙈

*WARNING* (Very Soft) Mature Content Ahead 

 𝟙 | 𝟜.𝟝

Jimin lets his eyes fall shut as Seokjin gently dries his hair with a towel, Yoongi wrapping the younger in one of their more luxurious, softer towels Seokjin had decided they needed about a year back. They just got out of the bath. It's been a stressful day, Jimin having to come to the realization that his and Taehyung's existence is no longer a secret, how violated their privacy is right now.

It's taken a toll on the hyungs too, and Jimin's tried his best to comfort them, but it's so hard to when their main focus is comforting him. He thinks the cuddles have helped out everyone.

Now, Seokjin is slipping one of his large, worn T-shirts over Jimin's head. It's one of those T-shirts the older has clearly had for a long time, it having a softness that can only be developed after years and years of laundry cycles and love. The three of them move to the sink to brush their teeth. Seokjin makes sure to massage some moisturizer into Jimin's face, doing the same for Yoongi before they're finally heading back into the bedroom. The others are waiting there, Namjoon and Hoseok planning to give the same treatment to Taehyung as Yoongi and Seokjin gave Jimin.

Jimin crawls onto the bed and into Namjoon's arms. "You all clean now, angel?" Namjoons asks softly and Jimin hums. Namjoon runs his fingers through Jimin's hair for a few seconds before Jimin's pulled into someone else's hold.

Jimin's eyes push open. Namjoon's still looking at him. "Seok-ah and I are gonna go bathe with Tae now. We'll be back, okay?" Jimin nods and then Namjoon is pressing his lips lightly against Jimin's.

Then, Yoongi's face appears, and Jimin realizes that Seokjin must be the one holding him at the moment. Yoongi takes one of Jimin's hands in his, and Jimin lets his eyes fall shut once again.

One of Seokjin's hand come up lightly underneath Jimin's shirt, his fingers splaying out against Jimin's ribs. Then, the older's mouth begins to press against the skin of Jimin's neck. Jimin leans into the touch, seeking the comfort, the distraction from all else. The kisses are soft, Seokjin's lips barely touching Jimin's neck at first, but as soon as Jimin even has the feeling to want more, the older is giving it to him, his lips pressing to the younger's skin a little more insistently.

Jimin feels a hand come up to his cheek, so he opens his eyes. He finds Yoongi fondly looking at him, and Jimin raises his own hand to place over the older's, pushing into the warm touch. Jimin doesn't think too much about what's happening until Seokjin's fingers slide down into Jimin's inner thighs, triggering that familiar want to find its way into him. There's no doubt that his hyungs can feel it. Jimin automatically stretches his neck out so Seokjin's lips can reach more of it, his hand holding on to Yoongi's a little more tightly as his breaths begin to come out in heavier puffs.

Seokjin's fingers dance around the skin of Jimin's thighs a lower abdomen, and Jimin can feel the blood beginning to move down to his cock, it beginning to twitch in interest. He doesn't even have any underwear on, yet Seokjin isn't even giving him the attention he wants. Jimin whines and Yoongi is immediately there to shush him. "It's okay Angel, I'm here. Seokjin will take care of you. You know how he likes to take care of you. He just enjoys taking his time." Jimin nuzzles into Yoongi's neck. "You're being so good for him, Min-ah," Jimin melts a little at Yoongi's words.

Jimin breathes in and out as Yoongi soothes him and Seokjin keeps up his slow ministrations. He barely notices that it feels like Taehyung's in a similar situation. Then, Seokjin's other hand is pushing up Jimin's shirt from the back before it slides down Jimin's ass. A soft little sound comes out from Jimin's throat when two of Seokjin's fingers lightly massage his perineum. Jimin's so very sensitive there, so Seokjin doesn't keep his fingers there too long, not wanting to cause the younger any sort of discomfort.