CHAPTER 12

When Jungkook woke up that next day, he felt like shit. He had a huge headache, he was thirsty and hungry, and he just felt gross all over. He quickly got out of bed to go to the bathroom but was met with the view of Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok sleeping on the floor. Jungkook's heart melted at the cute sight. He quickly grabbed his phone and took a picture of them before carefully maneuvering himself to try to not step on them. Once he reached the bathroom, he quickly jumped into a shower to try and clean off the touches of that monster. Jungkook shivered at the thought of him and started scrubbing his skin even more.

He doesn't know how long he stayed there under the burning water, but at some point, after his arms got tired and his skin felt on fire, he went out and did the rest of business. He finally got out of the bathroom and was surprised to see the room empty. All the blankets and pillows on the floor were gone and cleaned up. Even his bed was made. Jungkook frowned at the sight, loneliness began to creep up his spine when he suddenly heard a pissed off voice.

"Do you even know how eggs work you, idiot?!" Jungkook smiled in relief at the familiar voice of Yoongi. "You're not supposed to cook them until the yellow part is cooked, it's until the white part is cooked!" Jungkook chuckled to himself at the ridiculous sentence. I can only think of one person who would cook eggs until the yolk is cooked...

Jungkook went to his closet and mindlessly put on some comfortable black booty shorts and an oversized black sweater with baby Yoda on it. He put his hair in quick twintails that are slightly crooked and with a yawn, made his way to the kitchen where Yoongi was still complaining.

They didn't notice him when he walked in but Jungkook smiled fondly at the sight of Namjoon and Yoongi, in their boxers and shirts from the day before with messed up hair, making breakfast for him. He continued watching them silently and tried not to laugh at the exhausted look on Yoongi's face and at the panicked look on Namjoon's face whenever Yoongi reprimanded him.

"You can hack the fucking government but you can't make basic eggs!" Yoongi exasperation was just too funny and Jungkook couldn't help but giggle out loud. The two men turned to look at him and almost sighed dreamily at what they saw.

Jungkook was dressed adorably, his cheeks slightly red and his hair in cute crooked twintails that kinda made him look like an anime girl.

Namjoon immediately dropped the pan he was holding and walked toward Jungkook. He ignored Yoongi's shocked and outraged yelp since that pan was holding the finished eggs, and grabbed Jungkook. He held him and squeezed him tightly, breathing in his strawberry shampoo.

"I was so worried," Namjoon whispered. Jungkook shyly smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm okay." He promised, loud enough so that Yoongi could hear. They stayed there for a few seconds and when they broke out of the hug, Yoongi was there with a tray with bacon, eggs and orange juice ready for him.

"Breakfast?" The shapeshifter asked with a smile on his face. Jungkook nodded and they all climbed on his bed where he ate. They watched him eat and when he was done, Namjoon took his tray and went to put it away. When Namjoon left, Yoongi suddenly jumped on Jungkook. He awkwardly squeezed his middle and Jungkook adjusted the position so that Yoongi's head was on his heart, his body facing the bed and his left leg on top of Jungkook's left leg. 

"Everything's okay," Jungkook said in a hushed tone as he gently kissed the top of Yoongi's head. Yoongi squeezed him tighter in response. Namjoon walked into the room and was about to say something but stopped when he saw them cuddle. Usually, he would get this burning sensation in his chest at the sight of Jungkook with another person, but instead, he just felt a soft warmth. He quietly went under the covers and joined the cuddling.