CHAPTER 17

It was the day.

Jungkook sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was in a braid to keep it out of his face. He added his usual red bow and decided to even wear a red choker with a flower charm on it. He was dressed in all black and he couldn't help but smile ironically at the thought that popped into his mind. It looks like I'm going to a funeral...

He looked around his apartment and smiled sadly. He made his bed and cleaned up everything. The others would be picking him up in an hour so he took the time he had to go downstairs and admire his shop. All of his hard work and ambitions led him to create this fabulous shop that became his life, his pride. He went through all the orders he had premade for the next six months for his regulars. He even took the time to write a note to his most loyal customer.

Dear Mr. Suga,

I have prepared pouches for the next six months to help you sleep. I have left a list of instructions and ingredients in another paper that explain how you can create your own pouches at home. It won't be as effective, but it'll help. I wish you the best and I hope that you may find something or somebody to help you with your insomnia. This might seem a bit inappropriate for me to say, but finding somebody to love, to hold has always helped me.

Best of luck,

Jungkook, Owner of Nénuphare

After writing this quick note, he looked at the time. 30 minutes...

Jungkook took another piece of paper and started writing.

Dear Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung...

Jungkook took in a deep breath and willed his tears away. He took the letter and put it in an envelope with the page he ripped from the book. He softly kissed the envelope and put it in his bag.

"Jungkook!" The healer heard Jimin scream from outside. Jungkook smiled softly at his voice and made his way to the door. He looked at the shop one last time, took in the flowers, the lights, all of his creations. Goodbye, Jungkook thought sadly as he turned off the lights and opened the door to go out.

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

"Remember and follow the plan. Understood?" Namjoon ordered fiercely, his eyes strict. The others nodded in agreement and started getting ready. They were currently in their van which was parked beside the road, 10 minutes away from the warehouse. The sun was going to set soon and they needed to get to their spots.

They got out of the van and walked with their designed group to their spot.

"Okay, Jin is going to start flying us to the roof. Don't begin to attack until we arrive on the roof. Wait for my signal." Namjoon emphasized in his earpiece. Jin put his arm around Jungkook and Namjoon, closed his eyes and started controlling the wind to fly them to the roof. The flight was brief but nerve-racking. Jungkook observed the people guarding the warehouse. They were right under them and Jungkook prayed to every deity out there that they wouldn't look up. Once they finally landed on the roof, Jungkook sighed in relief and carefully held Jin's hand. He could feel his exhaustion so he sneakily gave him some strength. However, Jungkook wasn't as subtle as he thought he was and Jin gave him a smile.

"Thank you, Honey," he said as he leaned in to kiss the healer's forehead. Jungkook was about to give a flustered response when Namjoon coughed and looked at them with serious eyes.

"We've arrived on the roof. Meet at the gate and don't forget to keep in contact." Namjoon commanded.

"Aye ay,e Captain!" Taehyung sang in the earpiece and suddenly screams could be heard.