CHAPTER 13

It had been a week since Jungkook's kidnap and things have slowly gone back to normal. Jungkook would still get nightmares due to the experience reawakening some old trauma, but the others always made sure that at least one person was sleeping with him. While the circumstance wasn't ideal and quite frankly, highly embarrassing for Jungkook, he still felt secretly pleased with the time he spent with the men. Every night he was cuddled to death, enveloped in a cocoon full of love and warmth. He also got to know the others really well.

The group was slowly getting closer and closer and Jungkook was becoming more and more comfortable with them. Of course, he still blushed ever 5 minutes, but he also had this feeling in his stomach every time he saw them. He didn't know what this feeling was but he wasn't about to overthink it.

He was currently in the store helping a customer who had been having a horrible amount of headaches and nothing seemed to work, not even his pouches. Jungkook discreetly brushed his hand on the woman's hand and tried to see what she had. Concussion....

"Miss, have you been in an accident is the last few days or weeks? Hit your head or anything?" Jungkook calmly asked. He watched as she thought for a second, trying to focus, her face showing her displeasure and the pain she was feeling.

"Y-yes, I think I fell down the stairs last week." She looked confused as she said this and Jungkook's heart squeezed at the young woman's confusion and pain.

"Hearing your symptoms, I do believe you might have a concussion," He slowly started, watching her expression to see if she understood what he said but saw that she was still confused and in pain, "Here is a pouch that will help you, but I would still recommend going to the hospital to have a professional look it over." Jungkook gave her a pouch and waited for her to answer but it seemed as though she was still in a daze.

Jungkook quickly wrote a note to one of the doctors in the nearby hospitals who knew Jungkook and trusted his skills.

"Here is a note to one of the doctors in the hospital nearby. Give him this and he will help you. His name is Dr. Woozi." He gave her all this and watched as she nodded and went out, her steps a bit wobbly. Jungkook bit his lip in worry and decided, fluff it. Right before she left, he gently grabbed her shoulder and healed her bit.

"Will you okay going alone?" Jungkook asked nicely and carefully watched as her eyes slowly focused back, his healing having an immediate effect on her.

"Y-yes, thank you so much." She stuttered, her speech much more clear and Jungkook smiled in relief. He thanked her for coming and waved goodbye.

"Did you heal her?" Hoseok inquired curiously. Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin were hanging out in his store to give him company while the three others were on a separate mission.

"No, it'll be too suspicious. I just healed her a bit from a severe concussion to a moderate concussion." Jungkook explained as he went back to work. He was working on the last few bouquets for a wedding. "Plus, Dr. Woozi is already suspicious of me but we have an unsaid agreement." Jungkook smiled at the thought of the doctor. He reminded him of Yoongi.

The day, after that, went by calmly. When Jungkook wasn't busy or working, he would play Uno with the others, and at times where the store was overwhelmed, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin always helped. Jungkook watched fondly as Jimin smiled and joked with a little girl and felt the feeling in his stomach come back with full force. It made Jungkook's head spin and it hurt his stomach, but at the same time, he felt so warm and so so happy. It was an indescribable feeling.

Jungkook continued to observe the three heroes as they smiled and laughed happily and it seemed as though he couldn't look away. He was broken out of his daze, however, when Namjoon, Taehyung and Jin suddenly burst into the store.