Chapter Fourteen - Seasons

And we did, for a while.

I began visiting Los Angeles when I could, making sure I had the following day off to ensure I wouldn't need an emergency call-out. I was getting plenty of use of the private jet, understanding now why Colson needed his own. His performances took him all over the world, and the jet became my personal cab ride to travel with him. The downside of our reconciliation, was the cameras were back. Men behind flashing eyes snapping off pictures and questions.

How does it feel to be back together with Machine Gun Kelly?

Is your relationship serious this time?

What do you have to say about the fact that Chantel still has photos of him on her instagram?

Will you two survive the long distance this time?

Despite a few digs, the social media news outlets seemed more than happy about our reunion Only a few hateful comments came my way, but they seemed more like they were trying to get a reaction out of me. I was secure with my relationship with Colson. So instead I focused on the support. My personal social media profiles grew even larger in numbers as a result. The publicity did wonders for the spa, as well. I was booked out fully for the rest of the year, and the clients were spilling into the rest of the shop. Janice was very pleased.

"Luna, I had no idea you had such a popular boyfriend." she mused.

Popular was one way to put it.

I was happy she didn't keep up with gossip channels so she didn't know the dark side to dating Colson. The chaos that ensued around him was certainly not on brand for her. Or for me, for that matter. While we were apart Colson was sued by the hotel manager for upwards of a million dollars. The money didn't matter to him, but the consequence did to me. It was important to me that he took the punishment seriously, and showed remorse. But I wasn't ready to have that serious of a conversation so soon. Old habits, I guess.

Trent was not pleased, of course. Colson had taken it upon himself to cancel our date by message him telling him I would no longer be available, ever.

"Luna's back with me, my dude." he wrote, squashing me with his body so I couldn't retrieve my phone back from him.

'Who the hell is this?' Trent wrote back.

Colson sent him a selfie with his tongue out and middle finger raised. The height of maturity.

"Stupid clown. She'll realize you're a waste soon enough, and I'll be waiting." Trent wrote back.

Colson snickered and attempted to respond but my number was now blocked and I was thankful it would end there.

"See? I'm all yours. Now get off of me." I cried, slapping his side to release me.

He rolled over me, laying next to me. "As my girlfriend?" Colton asked.

I bit my lower lip, fighting back the excitement that burst inside of me. It was the first time he had asked me to put a label on it. Here it was. The g-word.

I nodded and replied, "Yes, as your girlfriend."

Colson's eyes grew at my confirmation, his grin was contagious as he pulled me into his arms. I buried my face into his neck, breathing him in. This was it. We were going to make it this time.

It was my birthday weekend, so I requested the entirety of it off from work. I didn't know if Colson would remember, and I didn't want to pressure him but I did want to spend it with him so I told him I was his for the weekend, with no further explanation.