six

"Peter! Rose!" The two heard. Lucy and Susan ran towards the two and Lucy crashed into her two oldest siblings. "Where's Edmund?" Susan asked. The four took off and saw the Witch's right hand about to kill him. Susan released an arrow into him.

Rose collapsed beside Edmund. She grabbed his hand and he gripped it. Lucy dropped one drop of the juice of the fire - flower into his mouth. He stopped moving and the four were crying harder than to begin with.

Then he started coughing. Rose gasped in shock when he opened his eyes. The four all smiled. Peter pulled him into a hug, "when are you gonna learn to do as you're told?" He asked him through tears. The five all hugged each other. Before looking at Aslan. He breathed onto one of the men they lost. The stone melted away and he breathed again. Rose gasped in shock. Lucy smiled and ran to everyone injured, dropping the juice into their mouths.

»»»

Aslan led the five down the isles of Cair Parevel. The three sisters on one side and the two brothers on the other. Susan, Edmund, and Lucy all wore silver and gray outfits while Peter and Rose were clad in gold and navy blue clothes. The High King and Queen.

They stepped up to their thrones and turned around. The order went Edmund, Peter, Rose, Susan, and then Lucy.

"To the glistening Eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant." The beavers and Mr. Tumnus stepped forward. He took one of the crowns off of the pillow and placed it on Lucy's head.

"To the great Western Wood, King Edmund, the Just." Aslan said as Tumnus placed a crown on Edmund's head. "To the radiant Southern sun, Queen Susan, the Gentle."

Mr. Tumnus approached Rose with a smile on his face and a larger crown than Susan and Lucy's "and to the green Western plains, I give you, Queen Rose, the Bright."

She bowed her head and allowed Tumnus to place the golden crown on her head.

"And to the clear Northern sky, I give you, King Peter, the Magnificent." Aslan said and Tumnus placed the last crown on Peter's head. The five sat down, "once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens."

Aslan turned to the crowd and they chanted, "Long live King Peter! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Rose! Long live Queen Susan! Long live Queen Lucy!"

»»»

The sun was setting on the horizon and Rose stared out at it. She watched Aslan's retreating body. She heard footsteps behind her. She turned and saw Oreius.

"Hello, Oreius." She said to him. He nodded his greetings.

"Hello, Queen Rose." Rose scoffed.

"Although it sounds nice, you don't have to call me that." She said to him.

"I do, Your Highness. You mustn't worry about Aslan. He'll be back one day." He said to her.

"I'm not worried about him. I know he can take care of himself. I mean, after all, he is a lion." The two laughed.

"He told you about how your story doesn't end here, didn't he?" Oreius asked.