sixteen

Rose and Caspian stood side - by - side. They watched the green mist invade their boat.

"I can't see a thing. This fogs too thick." Drinian said to the two of them.

Rose watched as the green mist took form of Caspian. "You'll never be a real queen of Narnia. You'll never be my queen. You're just a useless piece of garbage. I'll never know why I wasted my time on you."

"Shut up!" Rose yelled at his.

"Rose!" She jumped back into reality when her Caspian grabbed her face. "Are you alright?"

She nodded, "I'm fine." She said to him. They heard a man yelling the distance.

"Keep away! Keep away!"

"Who's there?" Edmund yelled.

"We do not fear you!" Caspian yelled to him.

"Nor I you." The man replied. Edmund shone his light on the man.

"We will not leave." Caspian said.

"Caspian! Rose, Caspian, his sword!" Edmund said.

"Lord Rhoop!" The two rushed down the stairs.

"You do now own me!" He yelled.

"Stand down." Rose said to the men and they all lowered their weapons.

"Let's get him on board, quickly." Caspian said. Eustace grabbed him and dropped him onto the boat.

"Be calm, my lord!" Caspian yelled to him.

"Off me, demon!" Everyone backed away from him.

"No, my lord." Caspian said, "we are not here to hurt you. I am your king, Caspian."

"Caspian?" The whispered and turned to him, "my lord? You should not have come. There's no way out of here." The lord stood, "quickly, turn this ship about, before it's too late."

"We have the sword, let's go." Edmund said.

"Turn her about, Drinian." Caspian said to him.

"Aye - aye, Your Majesty."

"Do not think! Don't let it know your fears or it will become them." Rhoop said to Caspian.

"Oh, no." Edmund closed his eyes.

"Edmund, what did you just think of?" Lucy asked him.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said and rushed off. The all watched in horror as one of the rocks turned into a sea serpent.

"What is that?" Caspian asked. The thing moved under the boat.

"Gael!" Lucy screamed. She rushed towards the girl. The two ran back towards everyone.

Rose watched as Eustace and the sea serpent battled it out before Rhoop launched his sword the dragon.

"The sword!"

"Eustace!"

"We are doomed! Doomed!"