Chapter Nine

After that rough night I didn't want to get up out of bed. I hear pans crashing together coming from the kitchen. Is Ashlynn home? I get up grabbing my black sweater and slip on my slipper socks throwing up my curls into a messy bun. I take a breath as I reach for the door handle and walk out of my bedroom. As I walk out I see a blanket folded up on the arm of the couch. I walk towards the kitchen and I see Hadin in the kitchen cooking. He is listening to The Everly Brothers Til I Kissed You. I see him move from one spot to another like he's floating. He looks so happy here. I lean over the bar looking at him. He hasn't noticed that I am there yet. I smile watching him flip pancakes. Hadin laughs.

"Enjoy what you see?" He asks me.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask him on a whine.

"Really? I heard the door open baby." He tells me as he sits down his cooking utensils and walks around kissing my lips. "How did you sleep?" He asks me.

"Alright I guess." I tell him even though I tossed and turned all night and it probably looks like I have on my face. "Can I help you?" I ask him.

"Do you know how to cook?" He asks me.

"I can pretend I know what I'm doing and you can point me in the right direction." I tease.

"Okay." He laughs. "come here." He grabs my hand pulling me towards the stove and counter space. "So this is pancake batter." I laugh. "This is a whisk." He holds up the whisk.

"Hadin I know what that is." I laugh.

"Okay. Do you know how to use it?" He asks me.

"Um...yeah. You just circle it around the batter, Right?" I question.

"Yes baby." Hadin pulls me in front of him and takes my hand as he puts the whisk in mine. I put the whisk in the batter as we circle the whisk around the batter. Hadin kisses my neck as we circle the batter. I laugh.

"Stop it!" I laugh. Hadin's hand falls from my shoulder down to my side and presses in tickling me. I scream and turn with the whisk in my hand and graze his bare chest. "Oh!" I laugh.

"Look what you did." He tease.

"I'm sorry." I say as I'm laughing.

Hadin laughs along with me and reaches back behind me dipping his finger in the whip cream beside the pancake batter. Hadin whips his finger on my nose. I laugh. "Whops look what I just did." Hadin laughs.

"What are you going to do about it?" I ask him with a whisper.

"What do you want me to do about it?" He asks me as he runs his finger down my v neck gray t-shirt. Leaving a trail of the left-over whip cream.

"What ever you want." I whisper catching my breath as I speak.

Hadin smiles pushing back my black sweater letting it slip onto the floor. Hadin reaches down to the hem of my gray shirt and pulls it up over my head and putting it to the floor of the kitchen. He takes my hair out of the hair tie letting it fall down my back. He then steps back and looks at me. I go to cover up breasts when he pulls them down.

"Don't. Your beautiful." Hadin tells me. Hadin slowly kneels, Hadin starts kissing my neck. I moan with every suck he does on my neck. He than starts to lick the whip cream trail down the center of my chest. I moan at his wet tongue touching my skin. I'm literally shaking goosebumps are appearing on my skin as his tongue travels down further towards my stomach. He reaches up and pulls down the black shorts that I am in along with the red lace thong. Hadin lifts one of my legs at a time tosses them to the side. Hadin lifts up on of my legs holding my foot in his hand. He starts kissing my foot leaving trails of kisses up my leg to my thigh. His face moves towards my pussy. As his head reaches my clit I moan at the breath he leaves on it. He hasn't even touched me yet. His tongue flicks my clit twice. I moan louder. God Damn it. That's when he just buries his face between my legs. His tongue circling around my clit. I moan louder and louder with every flick of his tongue. Hadin's arms wrap around my legs and hold me closer to him. I feel a tightness in my stomach, my legs lock while he still has his grip around them. That's when I reach my climax. And it is sweet and amazing.