Drunk ~Sabrina Carpenter ♡

I sigh place my pencil down before I get out of my seat at my desk, I start walking over to my phone before the ringing stops before it starts straight again after. A number I haven't seen before displays on my screen making me frown.
"Hello, y/n y/l/n speaking"
"Hi Y/n, I'm Hailee. One of Sabrina's friends" she speaks before she stops talking into the phone and yells 'Sabrina don't touch that!'
"Is everything alright? Is Sabrina okay?"
She awes into the phone before coughing "yes and no"
What the fuck?
"She's like super drunk and yeah. I think....well if you could. Could you maybe please pick her up? She said she doesn't want me to drop her off and only wants you. She thinks I'm going to kidnap and rap her, she keeps yelling  'I have a wife, sir' at me"
"I'll be over in twenty minutes. Thank you for letting me know"
"No thank you. I'll see you soon"
"See you then" I hang up before sighing and walking over to the kitchen, I fill up a large water bottle, a spare hoodie, knowing it's cold outside and Sabrina's only in a tight dress. The thought makes my knees go weak.

I turn around as I hear my girlfriend walk downstairs, her high heels clicking against the wooden floor. My jaw falls slack and I find myself nearly drooling over the sight of her skin tight black strapless dress.
"You okay y/l/n?"
I snap out of my trance and wipe my bottom lip "n-never better" As I go into a coughing fit
"Y/n" Sabrina says worriedly
"I-I'm okay. Sorry. You just- wow"
She giggles "thank you"
"You looks so stunning. Like god. I might have to take you back to bed"
With that her cheeks flush red and she looks away clearly embarrassed
"I'd like that more then this party"
"No. Go have some fun. You don't want to be stuck in this house all night"
"Thinking about what you could do to me. Maybe I do wanna be" she says walking closer to me and playing with the collar of my button up shirt
My breathing catches in my throat as she starts to unbutton my shirt "sab" I breath out
"Shhh"
"Sabby" I warn "you have to go. You're expected to go"
She undoes the last button and bites her lip
"Sabby" I whine while trying to button my shirt back up but she forces my hands away and places her hands on my stomach, scratching at my abs with those fake claws of hers
"Sab-"
"Okay okay" she pulls away making me whine. She smirks and steps forward again
"No, stop, go get ready"
"Okay okay" she giggles before walking over to her bag
"I'll drop you off" I say as she nods gently while smiling
"Okay"

So that's what I did, drop her off and watch her walk inside before I drove off. Slightly nervous thinking of how she's in a house of people I don't know. Especially when there's gonna be alcohol. I trust sab. But not others.

I lock my front door and walk down the front steps of Sabrina and my shared house before I get into my car and start driving to the address I dropped Sabrina off at. Once I arrive I look down at my outfit, black ripped jeans and a nirvana shirt. I sigh and get out of my car before walking inside. I look around seeing  celebrities everywhere. I call Hailees number again "hey I'm here, where you at?"
"Out the back"
"Okay. I'll be there in a minute"
"Okay awesome. It's gonna be great to finally meet you"
"You too" I smile before hanging up
I run outside to see Sabrina getting pulled awfully close to someone's body, the persons hands trailing further down her small frame until they're on her ass. I look at the persons face. Griffin. Don't get jealous y/n they're drunk. But by the way griffin stands. He's not drunk at all
"Oi!" I yell walking towards the two of them
Sabrina turns around and beams when she sees me "baby!" She stumbles over before nearly tripping. Lucky I run towards and grab her under her arms before she can fall face first into the ground. I take her over to a seat near a brunette girl "hey y/n" the girl says happily.
I look closely at her. Then realise that's hailee. Hailee Steinfeld (I love her)
"Hey hailee. It's so nice to meet you. Thank you for calling me"
"No worries"