3

3rd POV

Wanda and Peter walked back into the lab in complete shock. Vision was moving around, the Eternity Stone on his head glowing bright as Vision's head began thinking and remembering. Vision even looked up when the elevator doors opened, watching with glowing blue eyes what Wanda and Peter would do about his presence.

Wanda ran forwards, throwing herself into Vision's arms with sweet laughter, happy tears streaming down her face. Vision took his lover into his arms, knowing how she felt when he was gone. The two were beyond words when it came to them reuniting, so they just laughed and hugged one another, Wanda trying to keep in tears.

"This was unexpected," Peter said with a blank face before melting onto a happy smile, glad that Wanda was finally happy about something. Peter could see plain as day how Wanda was slowly slipping into a depressive state, but he was finally able to change that fate for Wanda.

"Oh, thank you, Peter!" Wanda cried happily, letting Vision set her down. Yet, Wanda wouldn't leave Vision's presence, cuddling into his side like a shy child with their parent. The Eternity Stone started glowing with a higher red concentration, showing that Wanda and Vision were close and deeply in love with one another.

"You can thank me by sending me an invitation to the wedding," Peter said, only half joking as he gave the couple a smirk. Wanda blushed with a gasp, and Peter just took a deep sip of his coffee. "So, Vision, what do you remember? How long have you been awake?"

"An hour or so. At first, I did not remember a single memory from my past. Soon, however, I found myself finding pieces of that past within this lab. I was slowly able to reconnect my emotions to memories, finding my history amusing as it went on," Vision spoke with human tone, very unlike a normal robot. This android was special, however, anyone could tell say that without lying. The

"Ha. Yeah, I suppose your past is hilarious at times without context," Peter chuckled to himself, walking over to his lab. "Well, you two love birds should head home. I have to get ready for the party."

***

"I've been living here for awhile. Peter pays the rent for me, so I don't actually have a job. I'm trying to find a place that will accept me, since almost everyone knows that I'm the Scarlet Witch. I guess prejudice dies hard," Wanda said, opening the door to her apartment, letting Vision enter.

It was a very small sized, one bedroom apartment with a really small kitchen and living room. The bedroom was about the size of a kings sized bed so Wanda only had a small twin sized beds to provide a little extra room in her room. There was one red couch with a TV in front, the latest from Stark Industries. Wanda had chosen everything, even the apartment, all by herself. Peter just said he would pay until she found a job. Wanda started to feel guilty because it had been weeks, and she still didn't have one. Peter understood where she was coming from, realizing that no one wanted an ex-Avenger working at their establishment.

"I suppose I could find work as well. Maybe with a bit of make up, I can return to that humanoid form I possessed when we lived together last," Vision said, sitting down on the couch. Wanda sat down next to him, pressing her head against his shoulder. "Wanda, if I may not intrude, who are William and Thomas Maximoff?"

"Oh! You know about that? Well, I just... I was thinking of baby names. I always wanted to start a family, so I just... started imagining one for myself," Wanda said with a sigh. "I know I can't have one with you. I just thought it would be fun to think about something like that."

"Wanda, I apologize for those unforeseen consequences of loving me," Vision said, looking at Wanda to show that he meant what he said.

"There are no consequences to loving you, just... circumstances that we live with. I can't have everything, after all," Wanda shook her head, not believing what Vision was saying. Wanda loved Vision unconditionally, he didn't need to be someone who could have Wanda's children.

"I nice way of putting it, my dear," Vision said quietly, watching Wanda doze off after a little while. Vision didn't actually need sleep, nor did he need food or water. But as precaution, Peter programmed Vision with a sleep mode, and gave him an artificial digestive system. Now, Vision could sleep against his beloved.

***

"You look so handsome!" Pepper said, fixing Peter's tie for him. Peter huffed as he watched Pepper do what he was attempting to do for an hour get done by her in less than a minute. Peter just wasn't good at tying a tie, simple as that.

"And you look very beautiful, Ms. Potts," Peter replied back, looking at Pepper's super expensive pink dress with puffy sleeves. "And you, Ms. Stark, an angel straight from heaven!" Peter complimented Morgan in her red dress with a huge bow in the front that the child was playing with.

"Up!" Morgan raised her hands towards Peter. The teenager pulled Morgan into his arms, placing her on his hip with almost no effort. He was still Spider-Man, even if they whole world knew his identity because of Mysterio. Pepper had mostly gotten all of that checked out; Peter was able to go out on patrols as Spider-Man almost whenever he desired to go out. Peter, to his credit, tried to keep his outings to a minimum.

"She may look like an angel, but it wasn't easy to get her in that dress," Pepper said with a sigh, tickling Morgan in the stomach to prove a point. Morgan laughed, burying herself in Peter's shoulder for protection.

"Hey, come on, you two. We have a meeting to be at. Have some dudes to impress. Make Mr. Stark proud," Peter said, adding that last part as an afterthought towards Morgan. The small girl nodded, walking on the ground beside Peter, grabbing his hand for guidance. The two made their way to the elevator with Pepper trailing behind, sighing softly at the memories of her late husband.