2

Might need to provide this number at the gate
Steady pilot 'cause I'm half afraid.
Can't believe you'd ask me that, of course I don't believe in fate.

Hours later, I found myself showered, dressed smartly and in an airport, being shunted along by the mass crowds who never seemed to be on time for their plane but were always in a hurry to get where they needed to be. Andre had pinned himself to my side so I had no chance of changing my mind and escaping, which I had tried the whole trip up here, and now shoved me through security as my feet didn't seem to want to move on their own.

I glanced over as I went through, at the stereotypically overweight security guard who sat on the sidelines 'observing' the comings and goings of all passengers. He was actually sat with his feet up on a stool, a donut in one hand, a magazine in the other the front page of which was smeared with the latest celebrity gossip, including, I could just make out from here, the news of an upcoming Broadway playwrite and a young Hollywood movie star who were to be wed the very next day.

I tried to turn and run again, but Andre put his hand out to stop me, shaking his head firmly. "You've got to do this, Tori. For both of your sake."

I felt powerless as he turned me back around and gave me a soft shove to continue moving.

Beck had asked Andre to be the best man at his wedding, as the two of them had been the closest of friends since high school, even sharing an apartment together after graduation. Maybe they weren't as close as Andre and I, but there was still no denying their friendship, and that made Beck think he was the perfect choice.

If only he knew the secret his best friend was keeping from him, about the two girls he'd caught in a compromising position in the janitor's closet one day during school-

A year.

It had been a whole year since an argument had gotten a little out of hand, turning into the very unexpected- a spur of the moment decision, a shove against a wall, an assault on the lips- and, for some reason, Jade felt the need to 'celebrate' this.

Another shove against the wall, the wall of the infamous janitor's closet- thankfully janitor free- and I grunted a little in pain when my back connected with the hard brick. Things were hardly ever soft and slow and easy, but some sick part of me enjoyed that, so when Jade's mouth was forcefully pressed to mine, a mumble of "This has to be quick" muffled between our lips, I couldn't refuse.

Clothes weren't even fully taken off, just pushed roughly out of the way of wherever the hand wished to explore. Kisses were hurried, clumsy, but still oh so intoxicating and the fact we were at school, sneaking around just after the start of fourth period, only heightened the thrill.

Moans were silenced by lips that never left my body, be it my mouth, throat, collarbone, wherever they could reach. Tongues duelled in a quest for dominance that I always lost in the end, but also served to stifle any scream of pleasure that escaped me as the goth girls fingers set to work.

But apparently it wasn't enough to block out every sound, as the little noises that leaked though would echo into the empty corridor, causing curious passers by to wonder what on earth could be going on and come to investigate.

Like Andre.

The door I was facing, usually locked but that had been forgotten in haste, cracked. My eyes flickered open at the slight creak, that Jade didn't notice, and I watched, as if in slow motion, as a face peered around the gap they had made, then a gasp escaped both his and my lips, both of shock, but one mixed with pleasure.

Jade still hadn't noticed, as her mouth as back on mine, and the hum I made to get her attention was muffled between hungry kisses. She pulled back in concern when she didn't get the response she desired and saw my wide eyes staring over her shoulder in shock, fear, humiliation, I couldn't decide.