1-14|Practice Practice Practice

"If you aren't going all the way. Why go at all?"
-Joe Namath
———————————————————————
Tuesday 
Outfit:
Today I'm wearing a white babydoll 3/4 sleeve shirt, high waisted jeans, platform sandals, a white Pura Vida bracelet, a clear Lokai bracelet, and a wave bracelet.

Yesterday, Monday, I had a geometry pop quiz. I was not ready for that. Today we did a trade and grade for the quiz. The girl I sit next to just happened to get my paper. So we were going through the questions and I was like why does this girl (who's paper I had) have so much work for 24. So I peer over at my paper and I'm like what. Number 23 had 4 shapes labeled A-D. I thought shape A was 23 and shape C was 24. So I put 23 no it is not a parallelogram then explained. I did the same for "24" and I put yes it is a parallelogram. The answer to 24 was yes, but you had to graph it and use a certain method. So the girl gave me 1/2 credit for 24. As well as 1/2 credit for 23. So hopefully when my geometry teacher looks over it he'll allow the half credit.

Yesterday we also picked our research topics for English. We have to write a paper about a Greek person. I chose Oedipus who is a man who killed his father and married his mother. I have English second period and the only other Honors 9 class is first period. So first period got to pick first and my period couldn't pick any of the people that their period chose.

I now have lots of practices to go to. Sunday I don't have any practices, Monday I have gymnastics, Tuesday I have Softball, Wednesday I have Cheer, Thursday I have Softball and piano lessons, Friday I have a Cheer Game, and Saturday I have Gymnastics. And sometimes we can have 3 cheer games a week so that adds in. Then once Softball officially starts we'll have it every day. Being in Honors classes along with lots of stuff will definitely make me have to work harder. Especially once we start our research project.

Today after softball at night the fog was super thick that it was very hard to see. So we doubled the usual amount of time it takes to get home.

Tomorrow is my dog Vanilla's (fake name) birthday. She's a chihuahua maltese mix. She's turning 6 😭

I'm excited for the weekend. We don't have school on Monday because of MLKJ day.