Steamy and Horizontal

Mugen glanced down at the woman who made him whole and all he wanted to do was torment her with his love.

He saw his future moving in slow motion with Sarasi trailing along the edge. She was held close to syncopated beat of his black heart. He carefully caressed her face, studying the secrets between her slight blemishes. Now that she was his, he didn't want to let go. There's no scheduled amount of time to spend with her that he could possibly asked God to allow but at the moment, he wanted to start with now til forever.

Sarasi woke up at his fluttering kisses. Her pleasant giggle was enough for him to get hard. She was so tempting and she didn't even realize it.

She rolled over on her side in an attempt to go back to sleep but he turned her around to face him.

"What do you want?" She playfully frowned, peeking at him through long lashes.

He hovered above her, fully enjoying the sight of the most beautiful creature he's come to find. "For you to love me. In the moments of our worst and the seconds of our best, I wish for to always love me."

She stirred beneath him becoming fully awake. "Well aren't you feeling poetic this morning Shakespeare. Is there anything else you want?"

With a smile tugging at his lips and a hand traveling down her thighs. "Just a few off the top of my head."

"Oh." She brought his lips down to hers.

He didn't think he'd ever fall in love until he saw her. It wasn't like he was badly hurt and forever scorned, it was just nothing exited him. Nothing raced his heart. He had nothing or no one to lose.

Until he met her.

Mugen had to take his time with her. She was a fragile case with heavy stories engraved in her heart. It is a shock he captured her heart so quickly but all it did was remind him just how much love and tenderness she needed.

He would burn himself alive before allowing anything to happen to her again. He couldn't allow anything else to happen to her. For the sake of them.

He kissed down her neck and stopped at her breast. She always went crazy with pleasure when he played with her nipples. Her soft moans filled the room as the atmosphere heated up.

"Mugen." She was so shy and hesitant saying his name a few days ago but now she calls it confidently like it belongs to her.

"Hmm." He kissed at her stomach.

"Stop teasing me you sadist. You're only making me worse."

Mugen laughed. "Whatever you wish, my love." He switched their position and let her ride his heat, letting their own love to do the speaking. She was everything he ever wanted so he claimed her as his own destructive blessing.

____________________

I limped to the kitchen humming to myself. Mugen is an aggressive lover in bed but God it feels so good. I was pleased that he sent his house maids and guards away because I'd die of embarrassment if they heard the things he made me scream.

It was near the end of the afternoon, and all we've been doing was laughing, talking, and going at it like horny rabbits who just discovered sex for the first.

I was not complaining.

I came down to the kitchen to prepare something to eat for him because all Mugen ate this morning was well,

Me.

I got a pan from from the cabinet and began preparing sauteed shrimp until a loud cough brought me out of my blissful daze. I jumped in surprise and turned to see Neagan standing at the refrigerator with a lazy smile on his face.