Chapter 57: It'll Always be the Four of Us

Alex stood in front of the mirror fixing her black tie when her dad came in and did it for her "just a few hours from now, you're finally getting married" he told her.

The girl took a nervous breath "finally" she replied as her father finished off tucking the tie under the black vest.

"When you were born, the first thing I noticed was that you were very special. When the doctors told us what your were, I was so confused, telling me about these complicated things that I haven't heard before in my life" Nico explained "then we decided not to rob you with that choice to choose to be a boy or a girl, because we love you no matter what" he smiled remembering the day she was born.

"And that special baby grew up into this intelligent, handsome... man" said Sofia coming in the room. Her eyes were watery as she helped Alex with her blue blazer with a black collar "and we still love him as much" she added rubbing the Alex's cheeks. "And now our baby is getting married and now have his own family"

"Remember that we're so proud of you Alex" said Nico patting his son's shoulder

"And we're always beside you" said someone at the door. They turned and saw their other kids wearing black trousers with suspenders, white shirt, and blue ties matching Alex's jacket. "You'll always be that smart, hard-working, perfect older sister" said Ghaille "brother"

"You're reliable..." continued Brix next remembering that time Alex helped her with her first date with Ember "cool and open-minded..." she added reminiscing that time she 'reconstructed' Alex's look "rich" she teased making Alex roll his eyes "and one of my favourite sibling"

Jaime punched Brix in the arm "I don't know what else to say, I mean, they all said the adjectives" said the youngest "but thank you. You we're always there for me when I needed you even though you were busy with work you, always find a way to come see me" Jaime told Alex "you're like my third parent, a role model to us three, all a sister could really ask for. Thank you" Jaime hugged her.

The other's joined in, tears in their eyes "you guys are making me cry. You guys are talking like its for a eulogy" complained Alex wiping his tears "Brix I thought we don't do mushy parts" she teased making them laugh "but thank you, all of you" said Alex placing an arm around Sofia and Jaime on the other arm "we aren't perfect, we have flaws but I wouldn't change this any other way and I hope and wish to raise a family like this of my own"

They gave each other another hug "all right shall we go then?" Sofia asked "apparently we still have to do a photoshoot before the wedding and our make up is already ruined"

So, they went downstairs where the others are waiting. They snapped a few pictures. One with just the groom, then with his family, then his grooms(wo)men. As they were taking pictures, someone tapped Alex "from Ysa" said the girl. Confused Alex opened the box and saw a note 'don't be late' the card reads, he took out a watch and put in on.

The wedding started and everyone waited their turn to walk the aisle. Still nervous Alex walked down the aisle smiling at the guests in their seat. There were flowers and on the side on the aisle leading to the altar. He stop just in front of it and watched the others as they make their way forward.

Brix came next holding Ember beside her "this'll be us next" she whispered to the girl next to her.

Ember rolled her eyes "but you haven't asked yet" she winked before they separated.

Brix turned to her sister in shock on what the girl just said 'I'm in love' she mouthed as she stood beside Alex who was giving her a smug face.

Ghaille and Naomi came next "I still don't get it, why would you decline your offer. I thought that was your dream school?" asked Naomi.

"But it's too far" Ghaille countered as they walk down the aisle