°Leo°

Calypso's POV

We ran as fast as we could down the street. I had to take my shoes off because I can't run in heels. We kept running, and eventually I saw someone in the distance walking toward us. I realised it was Zoë and quickly ran up to her.

"Zoë! We're going to Leo's house, cmon!" I grab her arm and continue running.

"Wha..?-- Okay?" She nods questionably. We continue running.

Leo's POV

I quickly run outside, embarrassed. I was not thinking of her! Her name just popped into my mind. I started walking home and stopped when I could see my house in the distance. Wait. She's gonna be mad at me for coming home early, isn't she? I know that's stupid but so is she.

I stood there for a good 30 seconds complentating whether I should go or not. I could message her? I only have a phone because stole it from someone. She said I could keep it only to message her, and she knows what I do on my phone so if I do anything else, she'll know.

I message her and she replies decently quickly.

Leo: Hey, im coming home early.
Aunt Rosa: Fine. If you aren't here in 2 minutes I'll beat you.
Leo: What? Why? I didn't do anything wrong!
Aunt Rosa: So? I'll beat you if I want. You have one minute left.

I quickly start running. I'm not that fast because my legs hurt. I don't think I'm gonna make it on time.

Clearly fate isnt in my favor because of course I trip. I get up as quick as possible and sprint to my house. When I reach it, Rosa is on the porch crossing her arms and glaring.

"You're late." She growls.

"B-but I came as fast as I could!" I pant.

"I saw you running down the street. That wasn't even fast."

"My legs hurt!" I try to explain.

"I DON'T CARE! GET INSIDE!" She grabs my arm roughly. I yelp in pain and suprise.

"Give me the figurine." She orders

"W-what?! No!" I shout.

Her eyes widen and she slaps me. "Do not say no to me, diablo!" She hisses. She grabs the figurine from my pocket roughly.

"No!" I yell, reaching for it.

She snaps it in half and throws it on the ground. It breaks into about 20 peices.

"NO!" I cry out. I jerk out of her grip, and stuff all the peices into my pocket.

"HEY!--" She reaches for me but I step back. I turn around and run.

"COME BACK! ILL KILL YOU THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU!!" She screams like a crazy person, which she is.

I keep running until I see Piper, Zoë, and Calypso sprinting toward me. They all stop when they see me. I run faster, and once I reach them, I hug Piper tightly, crying.

"Leo! What happened?!" She asks, worried.

"S-she.." I struggle to talk, crying so much.

"What?" Piper asks calmly. I empty out my pockets, the peices dropping onto the ground.

"S--she broke it!" I sob. She gasps in suprise and a hint of anger.

"W-what..?!" She gets on her knees, holding some of the peices. She sighs, and pulls me away from Zoë and Calypso.

"We'll be back. Stay here." We walk a few meter away and she starts talking.