°Leo°

Its cold. No.  Its freezing. I can literally feel nothing. I'm numb. I look at my skin and its a sickly pale-blue. My hair has ice in it. Probrably because they dumped water on me. I have ice all over my body.

I would melt the ice with my fire, but it won't work. I don't know why, but I think Octavian did something because he gave me a shot with some liquid in it.

Every time I ask what temperature it is, they don't tell me. All they say is,"Don't worry about it, its just below zero."

It's alao extremely painful when they cut me. Then the inside of the cuts started to freeze, and the wound expands. Its not nice.

They also give me bruises by hitting me, but that doesn't hurt much.

Do they understand that I will probably die?

Suddenly, Octavian walks in. Of course, he has all the gear to keep himself warm.

"Hey, Valdez. Hope you're enjoying the temperature today!" He smiles and I scowl. "This -45 degree weather is so nice!" He smiles evily.

"W--wait, WHAT..?!" I widen my eyes. "I-I-Im g-gonna.. d-die!" I stutter. Not because I'm scared, but because its hard to talk when its so cold.

He shrugs. "Maybe, but that wouldn't be so bad." He walks over to me with a blade.

"S-s-seriously? M-more c-c-cuts?!" I groan.

"Yep!" He smiles. He cuts at a bunch of places, but I honestly could hardly feel it anymore. I was so numb I couldn't feel a thing. He frowns, stopping.

"Why won't you scream?! Or cry?!" He shouts in anger.

"I-I can't f-f-feel it, d-dimwit." I roll my eyes.

"Oh, I'll make you feel it!" He growls, shoving the knife into my shoulder.

I don't scream, but I clench my teeth.

"Did you feel that?!" He laughs. I start to shake heavily. "I won't kill you, but I'll certainly make you suffer." He has an evil glint in his eyes, as he turns and walks out.

I start to cry.

Okay, can you blame me? If you were in my position, you would too. I cover my mouth shakily, breathing heavily.

My tears start to freeze on my face. The blood that was spilling out of my shoulder freezing as well.

To be honest, I want to die. It'd be so much better than this hell.

But I know I can't give up.

For Calypso.
For Piper.
For Jason.

-

-

-
For everyone.