°Leo°

After all the introductions, we all went to a restaurant and talked.

"So, Leo, what did you do to your ankle?" Percy asks.

"Uhh.. I tripped.. Down the stairs.." I lie.

"That's a lie." Piper claims.

"No it's not!" I reply.

"Yes it is." Cal says. "We were playing laser tag, and he wanted to win and we teamed on him. So he thought it was smart to jump of the balcony." She rolla her eyes.

"Oh my gods, you're an idiot.." Jason says.

"Yeah! That drop was probrably over 15 feet! Y'know, that could have--" Annabeth starts.

"Nope! Don't need a whole lecture about sciencey wise stuff." I lean back in my seat.

"Honestly, I probrably shouldve done the same." Travis says. Connor agrees.

"Oh gods, you three are idiots.." Katie says, annoyed.

"We know." All three of us say at the same time. Everyone starts laughing, even Clarrise.

"Off that topic, me, Cal, and Pipes went to the mall today!" I exclaim.

"Yep, and Leo tore apart the whole candy store." Cal rollher eyes playfully.

"I did not! I only at the skittles and starburst!" I cross my arms.

"Oh my gods, Leo and candy? How did you deal with that?" Frank asks.

"I don't know. He just bounced around like a puppy." She shrugs.

"I already told you! Im a LION!" I
stand up with my 'paws' out. "RaWr!!!"

"Of course you are." Cal smiles.

~~~
About 15 minutes later, everyone has their food. We're all eating when suddenly 3 guys come up to our table.

Oh my gods.

Its Octavian, and 2 other stuck-up rich guys.

"Hey everyone. Oh hey, Leo! Last time I saw you, you were crying on the floor and whining about your mommy." He snickers, as does his friends. I scowl, but ignore them.

For some reason, everyone looks at me in shock. Except Piper and Cal, who are looking at me in empathy.

"Ignoring me now, eh? I would too. Wouldn't want you to burst into flames, now would we?" At this comment, everyone, even me, and even his friends look at him in shock.

"Wait, what?" Everyone says.

"Oh, he didn't tell you? He can--"

I cut him off by quickly covering his mouth.

"That's private information, and something that you are not allowed to share." I growl. He looks angry, and grabs a bowl of pasta and slams it onto my head, bowl and all. It breaks and I yelp, because I mean, it hurt.

I take a few steps back, wiping it off my face.

"Now, do not interrupt me, peasant." He glares. "Leo over here has fire powers."

Gasps were heard all around. Then silence.

"Oh my gods! That's-- that's so cool! Voices exclaim. I grin a little.

"Wait." Octavian stops them. Everyone is quiet. "He killed his mom with them." He smirks. I gasp.

"No I didn't, you liar!" I shout.

"Yeah, we know him! He never did that! It caught on fire and collapsed!" Voices say.

"Yeah.. And how do you think it caught on fire?" He crosses his arms.