°Calypso°

After Piper and Leo stepped away, I started talking to Zoë. She was staring at the peices in anger.

"I can't believe she would do that. That's low, even for her." She growls.

"Why? What was that figurine?" I ask, questionably.

"His mom gave it to him before she died. They had just been working on stuff and she carved it for him. Once they left, turns out she forgot the key and had to go back into the building. It somehow set on fire, and collapsed on her." She explains. "He's had that since she died, so for 10 years.."

"Seriously? That's low.. But, I think I could fix it." I smile.

"Wait what?" She looks at me quickly.

"Yeah. All it would take is some glue, it shouldn't be that hard."

"Yes! He'll be so happy!" She runs over to Piper and Leo and says something to them. Both of their eyes widen, and they look at me. Leo runs to me and attacks me with a hug.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!" He jumps up and down, smiling wide. My face beats up.

"Y-yeah.. Sure.. Whatever.." I mumble. "Let's go to my castle and we'll fix it." I start walking and they follow.

~~~

Once we reach the castle, the gaurds stop Leo and Piper. 

"It's fine. They're coming with me." I say, and they let them go.

Once we get inside, Leo and Piper gasp, and their eyes widen.

"Oh. My. Gods!!" Leo and Piper scream jumping up and down. Zoë and I smile.

I roll my eyes playfully. "You guys act like little puppies."

"Me, a puppy?! Im a Lion! Rawr!" He puts his hands out like paws.

"Sure." I giggle.

"I am!" He waves his arms around frantically.

"Let's go!" I grab his hand and continue walking. I walk up to my bedroom and go inside. His jaw drops.

"Woah.. This is like.. 10 times the size of my whole house!"

"Speaking of your house, where do you even sleep?" I ask.

"In the basement." He says.

"On a bed?" I ask.

"No. On the floor."

"What?? That must be so uncomftorable!"

"Meh. I'm used to it. It is quite cold though. I don't have a blanket or anything."

"I hate your aunt.." I growl.

"Me too." He says.

"Me three." Piper says.

"Me four." Zoë says.

Suddenly loud stomping entered the room. We all looked up to see..

Octavian.

"Honey?! Who are these peasants!?" He yells, pointing at Leo and Piper. Leo had an odd look of jealousy on his face.

"Do not call me that. They are my friends." I cross my arms.

"With THEM?!" He shouts angrily. Leo steps up.

"Hey! Don't talk about us like that! We're humans just like you!" He snaps.

"You're POOR! And GROSS!--"

"Well sorry that we weren't lucky enough to be born to a rich family! Even if my mom wasn't rich, I would never have traded her to be like you!" He growls.