°Calypso°

After Leo eating the whole container of Skittles, costing me 50 dollars. I'm rich anyways, so whatever.

Next we decide to go to Hollister.

Leo complains about how getting clothes is boring.

"I bet you'll find clothes you like." I grab his hand and walk to the men's section.

"I feel like I should get children's clothes. I'm pretty small." He crosses his arms.

"Actually that's pretty true." She drags me to the clothes for middle schoolers.

Leo's POV

I pick out an army jackey/vest and white T-Shirt. I also pick out a pair of jeans.

 I also pick out a pair of jeans

"I like this actually." I go to the counter and Cal pays. Piper rushes up with a pile of clothes.

"Beauty-Queen?! Jeez! That's a lot." I say.

"Shut up, Repair-Boy." She rolls her eyes. I roll mine back.

Next, we go to some type of cute-plushy toy store? Calypso likes cute things. Sure. Not gonna lie though, the store is packed.

We get inside and she is walking by a shelf and sees a heart plush. She gasps and takes it.

"I want this heart plush!!"

"Sure, you can have it. Just don't steal it."

"Why would I steal it?"

"Because you've already stole mine~" I wink at her. She suddenly drops the plush, blushing.

I bend down on one knee to pick it up, and suddenly everyone starts clapping.

I hear voices saying stuff like:

"Yeah, get her!"

"Wooo! Get her, Tiger!"

Suddenly people start crowding around. What is going on?

Im still on one knee, confused. Calypso is facing me and the crowd, also confused.

"Look, he's proposing!" Voices say.

I immdeiantly turn red and get up.

"W-wait! No! Its not like that!" We try to say frantically. No one seems to hear us as more people gather around. I feel myself about to burst on fire. Im literally steaming.

"Er.." I mumble ignoring the crowd of people. Suddenly, Cal turns to me.

"I love you too."

She kisses me.

A PRINCESS.. KISSES.. A PEASANT!

After my eyes widening for a second, I kiss back. She wraps her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. After a few seconds we break apart. 

Its odd, but the crowd is gone. Just doing their own thing now.

"That's weird. Also, am I going insane?" I smack myself in the head.

"Woah! No, you aren't going insane." She laughs, hugging me.

"You're right. I'm not going insane; I'm dreaming!"

"You're an idiot." She smiles.

"Yeah, im your idiot!" I cross my arms.

"True.." She sighs.

"Alright, love birds!" Piper puts an arm around each of our shoulders. "As much as I love taking pictures of you two--"

"Wait-- Pictures?!" I shout.

"Uhh.. Seeya!" She sprints out.

"Ok, Boomer!!" I yell.