Chapter 5

When I come to I don't open my eyes. My head hurts to much. Why does my head hurt? I touch my forehead and I notice my forehead is warm and sticky. What is this? Is this blood?! Is this my blood!

This can't be happening to me! Where's Courtney?! Did she make it back?

"Courtney!" I scream.

No Answer. I try to stand up but when I do a pain comes over my head and a sharp painshoots through my leg. I scream out in pain. I finally open my eyes. My vision is so blurry I have to lay back down.

When my head stops throbbing I open my eyes once more. I'm in a room on a cot. The only light in the room is the moonlight shinning through the window above my cot. Wait, moonlight!! When I left the school it was like one in the afternoon! How long have I been out!?

Then I hear it. I hear that relaxing sound that I fall asleep to every night. That sound I love. That sound that I was forbidden to see. The ocean! Then I finally come to the realization of wear I am. I'm on a pirate ship! If I'm on the one that kills people out for know reason I'm going to die!!

I didn't realize I was screaming until a woman came through the door. She put a finger to her lips and says "shhhh". She pulls a string hanging from the ceiling and a light flashes on giving me a head ache.

"Who..who are you," I say.

" Courtney, you don't remember me? Well that's understandable. I'm Steph,"the woman says.

She called me Courtney. Should I correct her? Will I get killed if I do? If she thinks I'm Courtney where does she think Alice is? So many questions and no answers.

Now that she turned on the light I could see her a lot clearer. Steph had purple hair that was tied up in a pony tail . She had deep blue eyes and big red lips. she sort of reminded me of a puffer fish but in a good way. Her eyes said I could trust her but could I? I guess I'll just have to play this game.

" Where is my sister," I finally say.

"Well we think those pirates took her. They hit you on the head thinking she was you. Then we found you on the ground bleeding out so we took you on out ship. Your lucky we found you before they came back," she says.

"Why do they want us so bad?" I said.

She pulls up a chair and sits right next to me. "Let's just say I know people who will do anything for you two girls. Why do you think they were raiding towns and not taking anything," she says

"They were taking thing though," I say

"Haven't you figured it out yet. You two are the main treasures. You two will stop the rebellion," she says

" How can my sister and I stop it?!," I say.

She looks me straight in my eyes  "Because I know more about you than you think.....im your mother"

I know.....SUPER CHEEZY!!! Well it's a really important part of the story! So like always thanks for reading. Please comment and vote. It's what keeps me writing. I'll post soon. Till then.. thanks for reading. Till next time. ... bye for now♡♡♡

Ps. Okay so I know my chapters are really short, but if you keep reading I promise they are going to get a lot longer.